Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

1. Good tactic i think
    2 games with Spurs.
    Everton 1x2 Spurs
    Arsenal 2x1 Spurs
    but my team have more cc's and almunia is the man of the match.
    looks god.
    Last edited by lukas12457; 27/01/2011 at 08:36 AM.

2. This tactic is the best.. I have this wonderkid in my Liverpool forst name John Clark... 25 games 68 goals..

3. I usually don't post here, but this tactic is just AMAZING. Probably the best iv'e ever used.

good job man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dire_f View Post
    I am. Forgot about this one.

omg...great mate

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SaharFM11 View Post
    I usually don't post here, but this tactic is just AMAZING. Probably the best iv'e ever used.

good job man.
    thanks mate

5. Had it running for 10 or so games. Got some wins,but it was like 3-2 2-1 wins, and a few draws and defeats by 1 or 2 goals at times. Nothing consistent and no out and out hammering sessions like 8-0s etc.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
    Had it running for 10 or so games. Got some wins,but it was like 3-2 2-1 wins, and a few draws and defeats by 1 or 2 goals at times. Nothing consistent and no out and out hammering sessions like 8-0s etc.
    Which team are you playing as?

7. Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
    Had it running for 10 or so games. Got some wins,but it was like 3-2 2-1 wins, and a few draws and defeats by 1 or 2 goals at times. Nothing consistent and no out and out hammering sessions like 8-0s etc.
    Same here.

8. I took Newcastle in the middle of the season, when they fired their manager after 5 game loosing streak, I've been using this tactic and had 8 games unbeaten run, 5 straight wins(6 in overall) and 3 draws.I've beaten Chelsea drew against ManCity and Arsenal, + knocked out Man Utd in FA Cup.
    Only recently Chelsea had their revange, beating me at The Bridge, so...
    nice tactic so far

9. I'm sorry for my English because i'm French.

This tactic works great with many people but with me never.

I don't understand why. I take many goals and i never keep the Ball ...

I'm in 11.2.0, i respect what you say in the first page ...

Plz Help Me

10. Jesse's Avatar Jesse
    Manchester United & Crystal Palace Trainee
    this is amazing! started a new game as united and beat chelsea 7-0 in my first game with rooney scoring 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-7-0-v-chelsea.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread