Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

1. Well, I tested this tactic with my blackburn team.

I won 4:1 against Tottenham, 3:1 against Chelsea and 5:2 against Wigan. This tactic fckin kills.

2. Liverpool FC., Follow Sheffield United, Sunderland, Barca and Matty Burrows First Team
    I don't want to annoy you with too many screenshots, but this tactic is just absolutely amazing.
    Considering I normally struggle with Birmingham with any team, a result like this has definitely secured my choice of tactic.

Also tip for those who wanna use the tactic straight from a new season: set work load high and the team will accomplish the tactic in about six games (pre-season included).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-man-utd-v-birmingham-information_-overview-.png  

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nevoxx View Post
    Well, I tested this tactic with my blackburn team.

I won 4:1 against Tottenham, 3:1 against Chelsea and 5:2 against Wigan. This tactic fckin kills.
    i'm very happy

4. Working well for me and Rooney on fire
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-rooney.jpg  

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lawton10 View Post
    I don't want to annoy you with too many screenshots, but this tactic is just absolutely amazing.
    Considering I normally struggle with Birmingham with any team, a result like this has definitely secured my choice of tactic.

Also tip for those who wanna use the tactic straight from a new season: set work load high and the team will accomplish the tactic in about six games (pre-season included).
    no no, I do not get bored, I'm grateful if you help me to answer a few questions that I do not understand

6. Quote Originally Posted by masrmasr View Post
    So do you remove the target man tick?

7. Liverpool FC., Follow Sheffield United, Sunderland, Barca and Matty Burrows First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SATOROX View Post
    no no, I do not get bored, I'm grateful if you help me to answer a few questions that I do not understand
    Of course, fire away.

8. Looks like a very good tactic. I just created one in a similar style a few hours ago! Instead of CMs I used DMs though since I'm a weaker squad and need the extra defense.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lawton10 View Post
    Of course, fire away.
    thanks

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masrmasr View Post
    So do you remove the target man tick?
    yes

10. I am trying to download this.

Where do I save it?

+ Reply to Thread