Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SATOROX View Post
    check the option "exchange position"
    Ok.. is the left or right one the FS?

    (won my first game using this tactic 5-1 btw).

  2. Pitch Size,Team Talks,Oi,Match Prep. Can you tell us these mate

  3. Read the first post!

  4. this tactic is great, this is the third game i played with it and i trashed chelski 6-0 with villa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-chelsea-v-aston-villa-post-match-.png  

  5. This tactic has been fantastic for me in lower leagues! I'm playing first season with Dorchester in BSS and since starting using this tactic i've won 15 out of 16 games. Fantastic, thanks for posting this tactic.

  6. Do you use a target man or not, I checked the OP, but you said you forgot to un-tick the box so it's left me confused.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mark1862 View Post
    Pitch Size,Team Talks,Oi,Match Prep. Can you tell us these mate
    read the first post...you can find these information there

    ---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaplex View Post
    This tactic has been fantastic for me in lower leagues! I'm playing first season with Dorchester in BSS and since starting using this tactic i've won 15 out of 16 games. Fantastic, thanks for posting this tactic.
    could you post some results??? thanks

    ---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    Do you use a target man or not, I checked the OP, but you said you forgot to un-tick the box so it's left me confused.
    no, i don't use target man

  8. Will try this with man city looks a great formation

  9. This tactic is really devastating for your opponent. I've played about 10 matches so far and I'm really delighted with this tactic so far. This isn't just a lucky shot but it's a tactic with real thought behind it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pokerjoker_num10 View Post
    Will try this with man city looks a great formation
    could you post your formation???

    ---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rushwood View Post
    This tactic is really devastating for your opponent. I've played about 10 matches so far and I'm really delighted with this tactic so far. This isn't just a lucky shot but it's a tactic with real thought behind it.
    Thx mate...I have previously said that football is entertainment for me, and I only tried to create a tactic that reflect my understanding of football

    it took some 'time, but the result, I think, is good

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO