Like Tree25Likes

Barcelona and Xavi passing!

1. Well, my latest update is that the possession and pass completion of this tactic really do work, and work well, After 10 games I got my MCR (J Henderson) to get to 98 passes, 89 completed (I can post screenie if you want). Trouble is, the front 3 just don't work for me (and I've got Fleck, Love and Sanogo/Babacar up front (for Palace!)),

What I want to do is marry the Xavi / possession aspect of this tactic and the forward movement of Il Devasto. I'm going to see if i can get it working, i'll get the Xavi role in there AND the Messi Treq/False 9 - could be epic.

Want me to post my tactic once I get it working?
    Raphaelsanni likes this.

2. Barcelona and Xavi passing!-screen-shot-2011-06-26-09.05.18.png

Here is Henderson almost at the 100 mark...

3. Im using a 4-2-3-1 Tactic what I created with the aid of my friend.

Getting these kind of results;

Barcelona and Xavi passing!-zaragoza-v-barcelona-analysis_-analysis-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-villarreal-analysis_-analysis-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-valencia-analysis_-analysis-.pngBarcelona and Xavi passing!-internacional-v-barcelona-analysis_-analysis-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-seongnam-v-barcelona-analysis_-analysis-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-zaragoza-analysis_-analysis-.pngBarcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-inter-information_-overview-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-zaragoza-information_-overview-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-.-madrid-analysis_-analysis-.pngBarcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-.-madrid-information_-overview-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-barcelona-v-inter-analysis_-analysis-.png

Possession is always something like 90 - 70%, sometimes goes as below as 65% but then the opposition was Real Madrid Im getting shots, passes & goals. My passing record is 157 with MAscherano or something like that. Sometimes the opposition doesnt even have a single shot towards goal like Atletico Madrid (See the screenshot of it). Only ''problem'' Im still having is that my players waste opportunities

Lots of screenies

EDIT:

Just beat Sevilla 5 - 1, Possession 73%, Had 15 Shots from which 10 were to target whereas Sevilla got 5 Shots, 0 On target.

And here's a overview of the current season;

Barcelona and Xavi passing!-liga-bbva-stats_-team-stats-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-liga-bbva-information_-league-table-.png Barcelona and Xavi passing!-liga-bbva-stats_-player-stats-2.png
    Last edited by Gump; 26/06/2011 at 10:02 AM.

4. Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by grutesk View Post
    just a reminder to anyone tweaking this to take into consideration the symmetry in the original tactic. explanation why:

on my liverpool save i had glen johnson as my RB, whose attacking qualities are nonexistent compared to dani alves. however, i also had gareth bale who would fit quite well in the alves role. i switched the roles exactly, with the attacking WB on the left and the auto FB on the right. the team did well and found itself in 2nd after a few weeks. however, last night i realized i should have changed more than that. for example, my team's tactic should have the poacher in STCL because it lines up with the attacking support of bale in the left wing. so i did an experiment and compared the exact same match between the tactics i adjusted. the results are striking. the first match is with the mirror image changes and the second is with only switched LB and RWB. note the difference in CCCs, offsides, and most importantly the average player rating. a new development is that i acquired darijo srna, whose adept at both attack and defense, but the point still stands.

so yeah, when you're fitting this tactic to your team always make sure to remember just how important it is to align player roles correctly. once again it's a really fucking amazing tactic bro

edit: actually i'm mistaken. the second match tactics also removed instructions for STCL and STCR to switch

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Yeah sure is happy playing

Quote Originally Posted by Dazron View Post
    Is the v2 tactic on page one of this thread the latest release sir?

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Not sure what one your using but if you untick hold up ball on two of the front three you should get more goal, Hope this helpd

Well, my latest update is thate what the possession and pass completion of this tactic really do work, and work well, After 10 games I got my MCR (J Henderson) to get to 98 passes, 89 completed (I can post screenie if you want). Trouble is, the front 3 just don't work for me (and I've got Fleck, Love and Sanogo/Babacar up front (for Palace!)),

What I want to do is marry the Xavi / possession aspect of this tactic and the forward movement of Il Devasto. I'm going to see if i can get it working, i'll get the Xavi role in there AND the Messi Treq/False 9 - could be epic.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Yep post away if it works

Well, my latest update is that the possession and pass completion of this tactic really do work, and work well, After 10 games I got my MCR (J Henderson) to get to 98 passes, 89 completed (I can post screenie if you want). Trouble is, the front 3 just don't work for me (and I've got Fleck, Love and Sanogo/Babacar up front (for Palace!)),

5. I am looking for training to barcelona...

6. So is this my tactic that you have just change the roles about???

Quote Originally Posted by Gump View Post
    Im using a 4-2-3-1 Tactic what I created with the aid of my friend.

Getting these kind of results;

Attachment 179100 Attachment 179101 Attachment 179102Attachment 179103 Attachment 179104 Attachment 179110Attachment 179109 Attachment 179108 Attachment 179107Attachment 179106 Attachment 179105

Possession is always something like 90 - 70%, sometimes goes as below as 65% but then the opposition was Real Madrid Im getting shots, passes & goals. My passing record is 157 with MAscherano or something like that. Sometimes the opposition doesnt even have a single shot towards goal like Atletico Madrid (See the screenshot of it). Only ''problem'' Im still having is that my players waste opportunities

Lots of screenies

EDIT:

Just beat Sevilla 5 - 1, Possession 73%, Had 15 Shots from which 10 were to target whereas Sevilla got 5 Shots, 0 On target.

And here's a overview of the current season;

Attachment 179111 Attachment 179113 Attachment 179114

7. Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    So is this my tactic that you have just change the roles about???
    Aint urs, but U said U R working on a 4-3-2-1 Formation. I believe Ive done it with my friend

8. I'm looking for training the Barcelona

9. I'm making a 442 for lower league teams and non league teams, You should make your own thread. Dont really need any help thank you

Aint urs, but U said U R working on a 4-3-2-1 Formation. I believe Ive done it with my friend

10. 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

Link and Info - its a meld of Il Devasto and your Xavi tac Sir...

11. Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    I'm making a 442 for lower league teams and non league teams, You should make your own thread. Dont really need any help thank you
    I have one, or not mine but anyway, drives the same thing.
    Well nvm.

12. Gump

Why dont you post your tactic up in a new thread? Would like to give it a try myself.

Steve

13. cheers will have a look

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

Link and Info - its a meld of Il Devasto and your Xavi tac Sir...

14. Retsinnab69

Really good tactic mate! the possession and the way the team plays is great to watch, only criticism is the right striker struggles to be consistent, did seem to get a bit more from the position when playing a lefty there with ppm's cuts inside, places shots and curls ball.

Well done some really good work in this tactic.

Looking forward to the new 4-4-2 diamond tactic, any updates?

15. In all fairness, if you have the right players and the right blend you will be unstoppable. You can tweek things with this tactic, to suit your team, as long as you keep the basis of the tactic you can't go wrong. The Dani Alves position (RB) I made exactly the same for my LB. I have Suarez (STL) I haven't changed his role or anything, Rooney as STC set as Poacher, and Babacar (STR) as Target man attack, and ALL my strikers are finding the net. Also my match prep is set to Defensive positioning, because my def keep leaving holes.

All you need to do is tweek slightly to your own teams. You will soon see your strikers scoring.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Gump

Why dont you post your tactic up in a new thread? Would like to give it a try myself.

Steve

Take a look at the Making the Best tactic - thread in this section made by Arkle or sumething like that. But I feel this tactic aint ready yet so I havent ''released'' it yet..

17. I am interested in trying to improve the strikers in this formation as it's my alt for when my 424 doesn't cut it... does the STC and STL REALLY have to swap over? I don't like that aspect... also, adv / comp / poacher - is that really the best combo?

18. No they dont have to but i like that sort of play, Just try it and see how it goes. Good lUck

I am interested in trying to improve the strikers in this formation as it's my alt for when my 424 doesn't cut it... does the STC and STL REALLY have to swap over? I don't like that aspect... also, adv / comp / poacher - is that really the best combo?

19. gorgeous possesion tbh...but it is more better if xavi that kind of pass created the at least 7 cc xD
    but still fantastic tacts

20. Hows the new tactic coming along?

21. Its looking very good still testing it. But should have something up soon

Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    Hows the new tactic coming along?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gump View Post
    Ehm well I downloaded this tactic and edited it to a 4-5-1 formation with 2 flank inside forwards and 3 Midfielders. Now these 3 midfielders -> Iniesta, Xavi, Ganso -> Iniesta & Ganso are Advanced Playmakers with attack, Xavi is Deep Lying one with support. Messi alone in forward as trequartista. Now the results, well 18 Games played in La Liga, 15 Won, 3 Draw, 0 Lost. 4 conceded goals

So at least 3 playmakers work for me

but one of the epicest things in this is that Valdes sometimes gets more passes than Xavi.
    And Pique is always like the leading passer with 80 passes or moar..
    Did exactly what you written and it''s awesome. Score lots of goals, conceded not much also the possesion are high too. But the only thing is dont get much pass from Xavi or any other midfilder. I tweak a little bit. I tick swap position Xavi - Iniesta and put maximum through ball for both of them ( they are my 2 advanced play makers) end of the season Xavi got 30+ assist and 20+ for Iniesta and i tick swap postion for Messi and Villa. Train Villa as attacking right midfilder and Messi to striker and they both get 50+ goals end of the season and some amount of assist.

23. Maybe only play Xavi as a advanced playmaker and move his menality down to zero and his c/freedon only 3 clicks in and see what happens then. Good luck keep me up to date

Quote Originally Posted by nhoemnhieu View Post
    Did exactly what you written and it''s awesome. Score lots of goals, conceded not much also the possesion are high too. But the only thing is dont get much pass from Xavi or any other midfilder. I tweak a little bit. I tick swap position Xavi - Iniesta and put maximum through ball for both of them ( they are my 2 advanced play makers) end of the season Xavi got 30+ assist and 20+ for Iniesta and i tick swap postion for Messi and Villa. Train Villa as attacking right midfilder and Messi to striker and they both get 50+ goals end of the season and some amount of assist.

24. Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    Maybe only play Xavi as a advanced playmaker and move his menality down to zero and his c/freedon only 3 clicks in and see what happens then. Good luck keep me up to date
    1st sorry for my bad English. 2nd I'll will use your advice next season mate, I just finished 1st season with Barcelona and won everything. Same squad as real life, dont buy any player. Score 160 goals in all competition and conceded only 20 goals (14 in La Liga) Messi, Villa and Pedro are sensational altogether they scored 109 Goals and 53 assist. 3rd here are some screenshot to prove what i said .

Sorry that i dont cut the image probably guys

Barcelona and Xavi passing!-5.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-1.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-8.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-16.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-11.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-4.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-14.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-7.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-13.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-3.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-10.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-6.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-12.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-9.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-15.jpgBarcelona and Xavi passing!-2.jpg
    ventura116 likes this.

25. Got to say this looks amazing well done so what tweaks have you done? If you want me to have a look at the passing on it just send me the tactic in a private msg and i take a look. Well done again glad you enjoyed the tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by nhoemnhieu View Post
    1st sorry for my bad English. 2nd I'll will use your advice next season mate, I just finished 1st season with Barcelona and won everything. Same squad as real life, dont buy any player. Score 160 goals in all competition and conceded only 20 goals (14 in La Liga) Messi, Villa and Pedro are sensational altogether they scored 109 Goals and 53 assist. 3rd here are some screenshot to prove what i said .

Sorry that i dont cut the image probably guys

Attachment 182402Attachment 182416Attachment 182415Attachment 182414Attachment 182413Attachment 182412Attachment 182411Attachment 182410Attachment 182409Attachment 182408Attachment 182407Attachment 182406Attachment 182405Attachment 182404Attachment 182403Attachment 182417

26. Here is wat i did. Change the information to 4-5-1. 2 inside forward set as suppport. Tick swap postition for right inside forward and striker. Iniesta and Xavi are advanced playmakers, both on max through ball and tick swap position for both of them. That's, match preparation assistand and the pitch is standard. I just finished 2nd season, win Champions League and La Liga but lost to At. Madrid in simi finals of Copa Can you start making version 3 mate using what's Gump did?

This is the tatic mate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fxbw4664didtfd2

Ehm well I downloaded this tactic and edited it to a 4-5-1 formation with 2 flank inside forwards and 3 Midfielders. Now these 3 midfielders -> Iniesta, Xavi, Ganso -> Iniesta & Ganso are Advanced Playmakers with attack, Xavi is Deep Lying one with support. Messi alone in forward as trequartista. Now the results, well 18 Games played in La Liga, 15 Won, 3 Draw, 0 Lost. 4 conceded goals

So at least 3 playmakers work for me

but one of the epicest things in this is that Valdes sometimes gets more passes than Xavi.
    And Pique is always like the leading passer with 80 passes or moar..
    Last edited by nhoemnhieu; 08/07/2011 at 04:57 PM.

27. Quote Originally Posted by nhoemnhieu View Post
    Here is wat i did. Change the information to 4-5-1. 2 inside forward set as suppport. Tick swap postition for right inside forward and striker. Iniesta and Xavi are advanced playmakers, both on max through ball and tick swap position for both of them. That's, match preparation assistand and the pitch is standard. I just finished 2nd season, win Champions League and La Liga but lost to At. Madrid in simi finals of Copa Can you start making version 3 mate using what's Gump did?

This is the tatic mate.

BarcelonaJABV2 (Barcelona, Aug 2012).tac
    Oh good to see my old 4-5-1 is working

28. It maybe working to score goals but the aim to my tactic and alway has been is in the title of the thread and your tactic that you posted on my thread has lost that.......

Oh good to see my old 4-5-1 is working

29. Sorry for being lazy guys but its a big thread and cant be arsed reading through it all.

I have a few questions,

1 - How is this tactic defensively?

2 - How is this tactic in away games against the big teams?

3 - What is the difference between v1 and v2?

Thanks

30. Quote Originally Posted by z1co80 View Post
    Sorry for being lazy guys but its a big thread and cant be arsed reading through it all.

I have a few questions,

1 - How is this tactic defensively?

2 - How is this tactic in away games against the big teams?

3 - What is the difference between v1 and v2?

Thanks
    1 - Set match preparation to defensive positioning, it will be fantastic.
    2 - Its a dominant tactic, regardless of what team you play. But, as all teams do you wil have off days.
    3 - V2 is the more upto date one, with the slight errors ironed out.

Restinna, hows the new tactic coming along buddy?

31. Quote Originally Posted by BeadSTARR View Post
    2 - Its a dominant tactic, regardless of what team you play. But, as all teams do you wil have off days.

Thanks for the reply mate

I assume 2.1 is the newer version?

32. It working really well but i want to do a different sort of formation to what everyone else is doing so ant idea's will be good and i will give it a go on wednesday as i have the whole day to work on it cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BeadSTARR View Post

33. Quote Originally Posted by z1co80 View Post
    Thanks for the reply mate

I assume 2.1 is the newer version?
    No problem mate. Yeah 2.1 is the latest version.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    It working really well but i want to do a different sort of formation to what everyone else is doing so ant idea's will be good and i will give it a go on wednesday as i have the whole day to work on it cheers
    Erm, Personally, id love to see you do a 4-2-3-1 with wingers. One of my fave formations. I love this 4-3-3 tactic you created, but I have some serious youth wingers coming through my academy. So would be good if you could emulate the 433 to the 4231.

34. Well my new tactic will be ready soon, then i will work on 4231, the new tactic is like 22222 its works really well

Quote Originally Posted by BeadSTARR View Post
    No problem mate. Yeah 2.1 is the latest version.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Erm, Personally, id love to see you do a 4-2-3-1 with wingers. One of my fave formations. I love this 4-3-3 tactic you created, but I have some serious youth wingers coming through my academy. So would be good if you could emulate the 433 to the 4231.
    BeadSTARR likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    Well my new tactic will be ready soon, then i will work on 4231, the new tactic is like 22222 its works really well
    Sounds good man, let me know when its sorted.

36. Quote Originally Posted by BeadSTARR View Post
    Sounds good man, let me know when its sorted.
    What kind of training you play

37. Quote Originally Posted by ventura116 View Post
    What kind of training you play
    Mate, you keep asking me, I keep telling you I use Duncs training, I have even posted you a link

38. Quote Originally Posted by BeadSTARR View Post
    Mate, you keep asking me, I keep telling you I use Duncs training, I have even posted you a link
    Tactics play 4-3 - 3 or 4 1-2-2-1

39. Its a 4-3-3,, Read the OP fella.

40. You shouldn't listen to this ventura guy, hes known for his god damn mentally challanged human being. retarded

41. Quote Originally Posted by retsinnab69 View Post
    Well my new tactic will be ready soon, then i will work on 4231, the new tactic is like 22222 its works really well
    Why don't people count wingbacks as part of the defensive line? 4-1-2-2-1 with fullbacks pushed to wingbacks isn't 2-3-2-2-1, but still the same 4-1-2-2-1

42. Quote Originally Posted by SS19 View Post
    Why don't people count wingbacks as part of the defensive line? 4-1-2-2-1 with fullbacks pushed to wingbacks isn't 2-3-2-2-1, but still the same 4-1-2-2-1
    Does it really matter? People who use the 4-3-3 formation with wingers refer to it as 4-5-1, others see it as 4-3-3. Its all how people wanna see it. There is no right or wrong way of viewing a formation.!

43. what do i do about my assiastant manager telling me that the gap between my attackers and midfield being large?

please reply/help ASAP

thanks

44. Quote Originally Posted by CelticFan View Post
    You shouldn't listen to this ventura guy, hes known for his god damn mentally challanged human being. retarded
    why you say

45. Quote Originally Posted by CelticFan View Post
    You shouldn't listen to this ventura guy, hes known for his god damn mentally challanged human being. retarded
    You can hardly talk! Look at your grammar, punctuation and spelling. Also the first sentence doesn't make sense.

46. ass man keeps saying there s a gap between midfield and attack,playes moving very unnaturally,no scoring at all,conceding,hardly keeping posession,though players are mastered in the tactic,and i have a team of an average rating of 73...oh yeah,the passer has a lot of passes indeed.potentially good tactic,but how do i adjust it?set complete srtiker to "support"?also there s hardly any pressure,and def line is almost always in own box.i m just surprised no one else has these problems,please give me some advice,because as i said before,because i really think this tactic could be interesting

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

excuse my grammar errors there...hehe

47. Tested with Oxford up to January. Very pleased with the perfomance.

My own slight adjustments to the tactic of course, but reasonably close to your own original one.
    Match Prep: Defensive Positioning (High)

Last edited by TerraFirma; 12/07/2011 at 09:59 PM.
    BeadSTARR likes this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by TerraFirma View Post
    Tested with Oxford up to January. Very pleased with the perfomance.

My own slight adjustments to the tactic of course, but reasonably close to your own original one.
    Match Prep: Defensive Positioning (High)

good tactics

49. f0r me it's the best tactic i've ever tested...win the premier with sunderland., beaten by inter 0n penalties sh0t-out in the chmapi0ns league quarter,,...
    btw i hav hazard ..he is the heart 0f my sunderland team..playing him on the messi sl0t...and he is awes0me..als0 have andrea poli 0n the xavi sl0t...
    great j0b mate...thanx

50. Your welcome glad you liked it. I can't wait for fm2012 i've been working on a new tactic what will blow this away....
    Quote Originally Posted by asthenia View Post
    f0r me it's the best tactic i've ever tested...win the premier with sunderland., beaten by inter 0n penalties sh0t-out in the chmapi0ns league quarter,,...
    btw i hav hazard ..he is the heart 0f my sunderland team..playing him on the messi sl0t...and he is awes0me..als0 have andrea poli 0n the xavi sl0t...
    great j0b mate...thanx

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO