Jack's Incredible 4-2-4 [DOWNLOAD NOW]

  1. Jack's Incredible 4-2-4 [DOWNLOAD NOW]

    This is my tactic that I have been using in my everton save, its a 4-1-1-2-2 formation (A variant of the 4-2-4).

    GK - Defend.
    DL - Wingback - Attack
    LCB - Ball playing defender - Cover
    RCB - Centre defender - Stopper
    DR - Full back - Support
    DM - Defensive Midfielder - Defend
    CM - Centre mid - Support
    AML - Inside Forward - Support
    AMR - Winger - Attack
    ST - Poacher - Attack
    ST - Advanced forward - Attack

    Philosophy:

    I created this tactic after reading Godcubed's "A guide to formations and tactics in FM" which is a brilliant guide for anyone to read. I realised I need to use lots of combinations. these are the ones I have implemented;

    In-cutting winger and Attacking wingback
    Full back and marauding winger
    Stopper and cover combo
    Winger and striker with aerial ability (play him as advanced forward)

    These are in my opinion the most effective in the ME.

    This tactic starts on Control strategy, when you go 1-0 up you must change to standard this will stop the AI getting used to your tactic and countering it.

    You must change your defensive-line, width and tempo according to your ass-mans pre-match report.

    Touchline Shouts:

    If I am dominating a team and cant score I use exploit flanks/play wider and pass into space, this will make through balls to your strikers more likely and will create chances.

    If I am being dominated by a team I will use retain possession and pass to feet, this enables my team to get more of the ball and get back into the match.

    If I am winning and dont wan't the Opposition to get back into the match I use pass to feet, play narrower and take a breather, this will slow the tempo down and kill the game off.

    OI:

    Strong-slow strikers: tight mark them and show them onto weaker foot.

    Faster strikers: Never tight mark, weaker foot and always close down.

    Wingers with bad crossing stats: Show them down the line

    Wingers with good crossing stats: show them onto weaker foot and close down.

    AMC playmakers - Set your DM to man-mark him and use all Oi's on him.

    DMC playmakers - Set one of your ST's to man-mark them and use all OI's on him.

    Pitch size: standard





    DOWNLOAD HERE - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=4754
    Last edited by mrjack41; 23/03/2011 at 10:08 PM.

  2. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso
    yes but you got the 1 good result against Blackpool and you are only 5th in the league so you need more evidence it is a good tactic

  3. Malarkey's Avatar Malarkey
    • Malarkey's Avatar
    • CLICK THE SPOILER FOR A NICE SUPRISE, AND YOU WONT REGRET IT.
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      what a waste of time, why are you doing this?
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      lol, you have no life...
       
       
       
       
    First Team
    more screenies, anyone can get that scoreline against blackpool

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
    more screenies, anyone can get that scoreline against blackpool
    There not that bad! haha, to be honest mate, I'll post screenies at the end of this season, only played about 20 games looks very promising

    ---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonlfc96 View Post
    yes but you got the 1 good result against Blackpool and you are only 5th in the league so you need more evidence it is a good tactic
    Yes, but it has been very promising, donwload it and have a go

    ---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

    OP updated with tactic file now on FM-BASE server

    ---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:09 PM ----------

    Any of the 265 downloaders got feedback?

  5. as a fellow everton fan, id like to say, most of them players are playing roles that just dont fit, jagielka stopper ? distin cover ? distin has no pace, higher strength, jagielka is faster ? and is a better cover ? , bilyaletdinov inside forward ? hahahaha fair enough mate

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dannyrefc View Post
    as a fellow everton fan, id like to say, most of them players are playing roles that just dont fit, jagielka stopper ? distin cover ? distin has no pace, higher strength, jagielka is faster ? and is a better cover ? , bilyaletdinov inside forward ? hahahaha fair enough mate
    Totally disagree mate, Distin is rapid, Bilyaletdinov for purpose of the my tactic is performing well, Jagielka perfect stopper.

    Use the tactic before criticizing

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mrjack41 View Post
    Totally disagree mate, Distin is rapid, Bilyaletdinov for purpose of the my tactic is performing well, Jagielka perfect stopper.

    Use the tactic before criticizing
    sorry mate, didnt look properly at distins acceleration and pace, and hmm i suppose bilyaletdinov is good there aswell mate sorry , and it looks good mate, it's difficult to make everton tactics as you really need to get cahill in somewhere in attack haha

  8. might give this a go with Rangers

  9. I use fluid/attacking 4-2-4 at home a lot with man u. It works wonders against easy teams (like Blackpool) you can easily bang in 4 or 5 goals by half time. But against better teams you get over run in midfield and then they'll run rings around your defense.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Darren83 View Post
    I use fluid/attacking 4-2-4 at home a lot with man u. It works wonders against easy teams (like Blackpool) you can easily bang in 4 or 5 goals by half time. But against better teams you get over run in midfield and then they'll run rings around your defense.
    Exact same for me mate, but what helped was big teams playing with a really narrow width, a deeper defensive line and hitting them on the break!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO