Like Tree105Likes

Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

1. the same mate elegans 2 I just changed something in the folder panels changed the size of kits they were too big lol
    i use background from other skin

2. Tactic testing run HSV first season

Good day, I decided to do a test for this tactic last night, I loaded a new game, 11.3 and decided to give this tactic a go with HSV, media prediction was 5th or 6th, I made no signings whatsoever, no coaches, none of my own schedules, on the first day I loaded the tactic, set match prep to team blend, chose my squad and went on holiday for the season by ticking use current tactics and squad where possible:

Results:

Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-fu%C3%9Fball-bundesliga-information_-stages-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hamburger-sv-hsv_-tactics-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-ruud-van-nistelrooy-profile_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-son-heung-min-profile_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-werder-bremen-v-hsv-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hsv-v-fsv-frankfurt-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hsv-v-fc-bayern-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hsv-v-dortmund-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hamburger-sv-hsv_-fixtures-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-hsv-v-hannover-information_-overview-.png

3. This tactic + Pastore = Success
    Raikan007 likes this.

4. PSG update..

I have jumped up to 6th place already, 1st January 2013! alot of my new players just arrived, thank God and a lot of the squad I took over have left: I will post SS later of my squad as these SS are from the default squad I took over and were not that great except for Sakho, Houraou, Bodmer, Erdinc Sold Erdinc for £19.5m to United x times his current value, also a first!

I bought in Dzagoev, Ospina, Toprak, Sandro, Palacios, Yokuslu, wonderkid regen Cm and Honda (yes I know, a lot of mids, but that is where I need the most cover) and trying to get a good Right back and another striker and winger.. will upate after the weekend though

I lost 2:1 vs Marseille away from home but I had made quite a few changes to the tactic.. we played well but a mistake from one of my players led to the winner... 1st loss in about 6 games, also drew 1!

Record: 6games 4wins 1draw 1loss (everyones Morale was on poor and very poor when I took over, all on superb now)

Results:
    Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-le-mans-fc-v-paris-saint-germain-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-olympiakos-v-paris-saint-germain-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-paris-saint-germain-v-ch%C3%A2teauroux-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-paris-saint-germain-v-stade-rennais-fc-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-paris-saint-germain-v-toulouse-fc-stats_-match-stats-.png
    Last edited by Raikan007; 26/08/2011 at 08:58 AM.

5. Hey Raikan, been trying out your tactic as i thought it would work brill with my Malaga.
    Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-fm-2011-08-26-14-45-06-69.pngRaikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-fm-2011-08-26-14-48-06-87.png

As you can see i feel i have the perfect players for this formation. I have Rossi/Van Nistelrooy (perfect poachers), Joaquin and Carzola (Or Willian), and in AM i have either Ganso/Conca/Willian. And DM i have M'Vila, Maresca and Toulalan. As you can see my results have been terrible and i'm not too sure what the source of all this is.. Would be great if you could help me out Raikan

EDIT: Hmm i just beat Sevilla 1-0. All i did was put TOulalan in the ball winning mid role. Maybe my teams just starting to get used to the formation :?
    Last edited by EnterBroadway; 26/08/2011 at 08:04 PM.

6. like i said before great tactic, but far far too many long shots which just blaze over during the game.
    Raikan007 likes this.

7. Super stoked about this tactic.

It's so overpowering if you follow the instructions properly...sure I have a world class team but I just nailed 9-0 against Real Madrid in the final (can prove it if you wish). As soon I was leading by 2-0, I changed the instructions to the usual "Retain Possession" and "Pass to Feet" and it was the bomb.

Now the club is going to build a new stadium in my memory. First time ever!

Thanks for this, undeniably the best tactic I've ever seen for FM.
    Raikan007 likes this.

8. Just started a new game as Man City (felt i needed to before the fm12 came out) and decided to give this tactic a go, 1st game of the season was away to Man Utd which I drew 1-1, not too bad a result considering i had to play the last half hour with 10 men after Micah Richards was sent off, second league game came against Arsenal (nice start to the season, I know!) which I drew despite dominating it for long spells, still I was pretty happy with that start..............then this happened

Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic-aik-v-man-city-information_-overview-.png

I don't know what to say other than phenomenal.

Granted I have made one or two changes here and there, mainly stopping anyone from having long shots, and a few tweaks to the set pieces, but all in all its your tactic, great great work you've done on this one!
    Raikan007 likes this.

9. great results guys really glad it is working for you!! keep me updated please?

Quote Originally Posted by EnterBroadway View Post
    Hey Raikan, been trying out your tactic as i thought it would work brill with my Malaga.
    Attachment 193480Attachment 193481

As you can see i feel i have the perfect players for this formation. I have Rossi/Van Nistelrooy (perfect poachers), Joaquin and Carzola (Or Willian), and in AM i have either Ganso/Conca/Willian. And DM i have M'Vila, Maresca and Toulalan. As you can see my results have been terrible and i'm not too sure what the source of all this is.. Would be great if you could help me out Raikan

EDIT: Hmm i just beat Sevilla 1-0. All i did was put TOulalan in the ball winning mid role. Maybe my teams just starting to get used to the formation :?
    hey mate, I would suggest using a deep line and click counter attack as you have a very quick sqaud and the BBVA is prone to being hit on the counter..

I would set your wingers roles to Wingers and not inside forwards, even Cazorla to Adv Playmaker! Ganso would be the most effective in the Amc role (set run with ball to sometimes)

Willian would need to change to either attacking mid - attack or inside forward - attack in the Amc role.

I am so sorry this tactic is not working for you, set strategy and philosophy to Balanced and Standard for the 1st few games, maybe play a little narrower as well

it does take a while to get used to it, sorry that it is not working out perfectly for you bud, and thank you for understanding that not every tactic will work for every team and not saying this tactic is the crappest one around I really hope it starts to work well soon

you can also drop the Amc to the Cm role and use another defensive or box to box player, even Ganso in the centre as the playmaker and set Rossi's role to Treq or DLF and have run from deep set to never so he drops off the d line into the pockets of space and will look to link up play with the wingers or take on the defenders himself

10. ganso or pastore??????? which one should i buy for the amc position??????

+ Reply to Thread