Like Tree399Likes

Post Your Frustrations

1. OMG thats it SCREW this USELESS game

1-1 at half time with Arsenal v QPR. Made 3 subs including bringing Muniain for Gervinho. 46th minute, Muniain gets injured wtf. 86th minute Vermaelen scores. Arsenal win? Of course not coz Wright Philiips equalizes 3 minutes later

2. I've tried so many different tactics across different saves and none of them work. If I had the choice to spend $30 on AIDS or FM12, I'd pick AIDS.

3. THE BALL CROSSED THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Your Frustrations-fm-2012-03-18-17-37-00-78.jpg

WTF.

A bug? or is the referee Jorge Larrionda?

4. Post Your Frustrations-chievo-v-napoli-split-view-.png

There's got to be a limit to this bullshit surely?

5. now you know how frank lampard felt at the 2010 world cup vs germany

6. Been enjoying my new United save on the latest patch. Just come into October and thought I'd have a look at the Japanese squad, to see if there was anyone worth signing. Get into the squad screen and everyone is greyed out I deleted those files after the transfer patch & the latest update, so why the hell did they reappear? I'm livid. Japan isn't that big a deal, but I'd really like to manage Germany one day, so now I'm gonna have to start a new game

7. shitty steam am going out of my mind not bin able to play fm12

8. oh well at least i got my normal life,i could be dead

9. Icumfigovan's Avatar Icumfigovan
    Manchester United Reserve
    WHEN YOUR DEFENDER GETS THE BALL IN MILES OF SPACE JUST OUTSIDE OUR OWN BLOODY AREA, THEN STANDS THERE LIKE A TWAT TURNING BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS INSTEAD OF CLEARING... THEN WILL HOSKINS TACKLES HIM AND SCORES!
    ScoutSniper7 likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Athe~ View Post
    I scored a goal and it was ruled out because my player dived. How exactly does that alter the fact that it was a freaking goal?
    A dive=free kick. So if the dive takes place before the ball's in the net, the goal doesn't count. Really simple. Same rules as offside, handball and other free kicks.

+ Reply to Thread