Like Tree399Likes

Post Your Frustrations

1. Post Your Frustrations

Complain to your hearts content here.
    Last edited by Aannddyy; 08/10/2011 at 10:14 AM.

2. mccollio09's Avatar mccollio09
    Liverpool Star Player
    I can only post it here because the funny/random things is still closed but I guess it is a frustration too.... Kia Joorbiachan musn't have given his rights to the game and someone at SI has a penchant for actors... You'll see what I mean if you click on whose agent Tevez/ Mascherano is...

3. Just played a pre-season friendly and won 7-0. The teams morale was Superb. My team talk said (calmly) "Well done lads, now makes sure you do it when it matters" and everyone reacted angrily. I think this is totally unrealistic. I like the amount of options for team talks and the way you can say it in different tones, but I'm still finding it difficult to get across exactly how I feel. Where's the option to tell them they were fantastic today? I hope SI are ironing out these issues before it's release.

4. Maybe bug?

5. oKK.. I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway, while the game was played in FM 2011 I could minimize the game go to desktop, do some other stuff, maybe listen to music sometimes WHILE THE GAME GOES ON[AND EVEN MAYBE FINISHES]. In Fm 2012 DEMO, while playing the game if I MINIMIZE THE GAME DOESN'T GO ON, IT STAYS IN THE SAME MINUTE UNTIL I BROUGHT IT BACK. Can this be fixes somehow, so that even if minimized the game continues..? Regards..!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dickybran View Post
    Just played a pre-season friendly and won 7-0. The teams morale was Superb. My team talk said (calmly) "Well done lads, now makes sure you do it when it matters" and everyone reacted angrily. I think this is totally unrealistic. I like the amount of options for team talks and the way you can say it in different tones, but I'm still finding it difficult to get across exactly how I feel. Where's the option to tell them they were fantastic today? I hope SI are ironing out these issues before it's release.
    I got exactly the same, quite strange.
    Dingle93 and APB9FTM like this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by krenarabazi View Post
    oKK.. I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway, while the game was played in FM 2011 I could minimize the game go to desktop, do some other stuff, maybe listen to music sometimes WHILE THE GAME GOES ON[AND EVEN MAYBE FINISHES]. In Fm 2012 DEMO, while playing the game if I MINIMIZE THE GAME DOESN'T GO ON, IT STAYS IN THE SAME MINUTE UNTIL I BROUGHT IT BACK. Can this be fixes somehow, so that even if minimized the game continues..? Regards..!
    Just play in windowed mode. You can change it in preferences Shift+P.
    mike quick likes this.

8. Does it always have to be played in a window mode.. Anyway, thank you..!

9. Quote Originally Posted by krenarabazi View Post
    Does it always have to be played in a window mode.. Anyway, thank you..!
    Um well unless they solve the problem you're having in the full game then yeah you will have to play windowed mode. Windowed mode is easier anyway.

10. The BACK button totally ruined my experience throughout the demo.
    Why does it go back to previous tabs i click.?

For example, i open a player profile, click several tabs there, and when hitting BACK button, it go back to previous tab i click. Last year FM, it will exit the player profile altogether, but now have to click BACK several times to get out of the player screen.

Anyone find this annoying? or is there anywhere we can change the setting of it?

+ Reply to Thread