Like Tree8Likes

Best release clauses
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Best release clauses

Hi in football manager2011 there were good release clauses like Vidal for 10 million and loads loads more but I was wondering if anyone knew any good players with low releases clauses in this ters football manager 2012 because I play it all te time but I click on some players and they have rediculase ones so please let me know if you have found any good ones thanks

2. Gonzalo Castro Mallorca
    Dont know why but in my game i can get him for 18,000 euro!
    That one big bargain! Ver decent player!

3. Quote Originally Posted by girts1204 View Post
    Gonzalo Castro Mallorca
    Dont know why but in my game i can get him for 18,000 euro!
    That one big bargain! Ver decent player!
    It is his release clause in real life as well. The ones who drew up the contract screwed up and the fee ended up being ridiculously low.
    The Ultime FM God likes this.

4. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Ki Song Yung for Celtic has a release fee of £5M. Hes a quality player and will bring in merchandising sales.

Also look at Iker Muniain. High release of £19M but still a bargain for any big team
    Lol_101 likes this.

5. Cheers peeps because your advise is very good I likethe sound of the Asian player and the €18,000 release clause if fanomanol I'll defo buy him if he ain't already been bought

6. Wilfried Bony - His release clause is ~2m and he's touted as the new Drogba. Pretty good and has potential.

7. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    Iker Muniain defo. but i had to many strikers and my budget was only 20m after some defensive reinforcement spending ;(

8. Vaclav Kadlec, £8M, stick him up front as an adv. forward and he bangs in the goals, signed him for my Porto save as they never really replaced Falcao

9. Sorry for the late reply but im very surprised no one mentioned Marco Reus, he has a 15.75 million pound release clause. I don't know what season your in, but in my first season thats what his release clause is.

10. Maybe slightly obvious but, Gareth Bale £12,000,000!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast