Like Tree50Likes

Ever had a son in game?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Ever had a son in game?

Hey, I have heard about this on forums and i decided to ask. Have you ever had a son in the game?

2. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop

• Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend Chokopop is online now
    I haven't even been able to find a girlfriend in the game yet

3. i had a son once, called Elroy

4. How do you get a son on fm 2012 :L

5. I heard that if you stay for some time a regen will appear with your last name and you as a favoured personnel in your club. so that player is sort of like your son

6. its a myth till i see proof

7. do i get to have sex

8. Haven't played 12 that long, but in 11 I never got a son in my two 40 year careers. Could be because I read somewhere that if you put international footballer as your reputation then it's easier to get a son. I put Sunday league footballer in both. Then in a smaller save I played, Hangeland, after retiring, took the Cologne job and got a son with Brede in his favoured personnel. It does not happen that often.

9. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    Liverpool A pretty cool guy.
    You get to sim having sex first. Couldn't get the balls in the net though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast