Poll: Your best assistant manager?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Like Tree6Likes

Best Assistant Manager
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. Best Assistant Manager

Your personal best assistant manager. Forgive me if i missed a popular.

2. King Salas's Avatar King Salas
    Swindon Town Rotation
    Massimo Neri for me. Pat Rice is the only one on that list that I've had as an assistant, but his advice has been pretty poor to be fair. It's weird as I've heard people talking about how amazing he is. But Neri is my first team coach and has been amazing. He will be promoted to assistant in the summer when I get rid of Rice.

3. I picked Dave Watson cos when I am Newcastle I always promote him but Mauro Tassotti is probably the best. lol

In an assistant manager i look for ; Judging potential,Judging ability and motivating.The 3guys I use the most ot ouf the options have to be : Tony Coton,Valter Di Salvo,Al Stewart and Terry Mcdermott.It was tough but in the end i decided Di salvo(legend)

5. Tactical Knowledge is also important.

6. You've missed the best one of all.

Bernhard Peters, though the little shit is hard to encourage to give up his Scout role. It's a waste having that beast as a Scout.
    Raikan007, Lol_101 and great cugil like this.

7. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Newcastle United, FC Barcelona www.unbelievable-jeff.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    You've missed the best one of all.Bernhard Peters, though the little shit is hard to encourage to give up his Scout role. It's a waste having that beast as a Scout.
    Quality AM, had him with Bayern.On the list I would say either Elio Caravetta or Micheal Henke. Currently have Henke with Newcastle, never a failed advice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    You've missed the best one of all.

Bernhard Peters, though the little shit is hard to encourage to give up his Scout role. It's a waste having that beast as a Scout.
    Just looked him up and wow o.O have you managed to convince him to take an AM role before? if so how?

9. I use Gilmar Francisco, this guy has never let me down on my Man City save.

just looked at Peters = GOD!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast