Getting High-Reputation Feeder Clubs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Getting High-Reputation Feeder Clubs?

Is there any way/tips to getting high reputation feeder clubs? I want to send my young players on loan, but they keep saying that "they have no intention of going on loan to (Whatever the club is)"

I have Celtic as one of my feeder clubs (I am Arsenal by the way!), along with Lorient and Salamanca.

Also, my board DO give me the option of picking the club for myself, but when I pick a fairly high reputation club, the club always reject it (I tried Leversuken).

Thanks in advance!

2. How do you pick your own feeder teams? I've never had that option

3. Quote Originally Posted by Amrak123 View Post
    How do you pick your own feeder teams? I've never had that option
    If you've been at the club for long enough/been succesful enough they give you an option to in the board meeting when you ask for a new feeder club. It's normally when you have been at the club for 1 season I think?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    If you've been at the club for long enough/been succesful enough they give you an option to in the board meeting when you ask for a new feeder club. It's normally when you have been at the club for 1 season I think?
    Wait, you still get to pick it, but from a shortlist of clubs they come up with right? Or can you just pick any old club in the world?

5. It's never happened to me, but at some point I've heard that they do in fact ask you to pick one. I'm guessing he's probably in a long term, 5 quality seasons +, save.

6. You get the option to pick any club in the world but if you go for too high a reputation and they reject you then you cant ask for a feeder club for a while again. I tried to pick Everton for my Napoli feeder club (2014), got rejected and it was around 2019, having won the league (7), champions league (1) and cup before i was able to get them to accept.

7. Oh wow, that is awesome. Never had a chance to do that before..although I never did focus on finding feeder clubs :/

8. I'm trying to get a good feeder club for my Arsenal side for work permits. I had Anderlecht since the first season but last summer they decided they didn't need us as a parent club because they didn't need the extra income anymore. Shame but I am hopefully getting Gent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by theinfinity View Post
    It's never happened to me, but at some point I've heard that they do in fact ask you to pick one. I'm guessing he's probably in a long term, 5 quality seasons +, save.
    Actually I have only played one and a bit seasons at the moment...

And you can pick any club, not just a shortlist...

10. Man I either have terrible luck or something because even in long 8+ seasons I never get the opportunity to pick my own feeders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast