Like Tree189Likes

The Deal or No Deal thread

1. The Deal or No Deal thread

A continuation of Dan's excellent thread from FM 2010.

Please stick to the following template below.

Anyone is free to reply to peoples posts, but don't just reply for the sake of it. Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well.

Template:

Player: Javi Martinez
    Team you are managing: Liverpool
    Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
    Offer: £15m
    Year: 2011/12
    Other Info: Need a good Cm to cover for Lucas, plus Mereiles leaving for Chelsea, thank you

Last edited by Raikan007; 27/09/2011 at 10:32 AM.
    jpsivco likes this.

2. Thread opened

3. Player: Dario Srna
    Team you are managing: Arsenal
    Team who are selling: Shaktar
    Offer: 17M Euro
    Other Info: I am playing with more attacking Full backs and Bacary Sagna is missing some attacking skills. I could sell Sagna for 23M to Man City and buy Dario Srna instead for 17M. He asks 400k EUR a month + 2,5M more for his agent and him.

4. Deal! one of the best fullbacks in the game and a great tutor as well for youngsters!
    jpsivco likes this.

5. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop

• Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    Player: Vaclav Kadlec
    Team you are managing: Liverpool
    Team who are selling: Villarreal
    Offer: £15m over 48 months (£0 upfront)
    Year: 2012/2013
    Other Info: Personally, I like Kadlec... Just thought I'd be curios and see if it was a good deal :L

6. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Wigan Athletic Modern Day Legend
    Player: Younes Kaboul
    Team you are managing: Wigan Athletic
    Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
    Offer: £3.7m
    Year: 2012/13
    Other Info: Need a good defender to partner Danny Wilson at the back, sold Alcaraz because he only played a handfull of games last season and Gary Caldwell is getting on a bit.

7. what does he look like a year or so in? has he developed much? why not just wait until you start a new game and get him for cheap to test him out rather..

8. Ben, Deal, Kaboul is a full blown French International and covers at right back too!

9. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop

• Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    what does he look like a year or so in? has he developed much? why not just wait until you start a new game and get him for cheap to test him out rather..
    Well, he's always been godlike for me on FM11 . Did pretty well the season he was at Villarreal aswell.

10. Player: Hulk
    Team you are managing: Man Utd
    Team who are selling: Fc Porto
    Offer: 20M Pounds
    Other Info: Is he worth it. Need better wingers than Young and Nani although young and nani are doing fine but lack the extra punch.

+ Reply to Thread