Like Tree828Likes

The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

1. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/46...6A4705FB4CECB/

just bought this guy from barca, only 18. what a beast!

2. The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-christian-weiser-overview_-attributes-2.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-diego-dagostino-overview_-attributes-2.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-ganso-overview_-attributes-2.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-harry-clifford-overview_-attributes-3.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-marc%C3%A3o-overview_-attributes-2.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-paolo-brambilla-overview_-attributes-2.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-wayne-smith-overview_-attributes-3.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-nuno-abrantes-overview_-attributes-.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-laert-gashi-overview_-attributes-.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-elias-morisse-overview_-attributes-.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-diego-corval%C3%A1n-overview_-attributes-.pngThe Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-pedro-sever-overview_-attributes-.png
    This is the majority of my first team squad
    fc twente likes this.

3. My talented youngsters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sk-rmbillede-2012-02-05-kl.-00.15.13.png   The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sk-rmbillede-2012-02-05-kl.-00.15.35.png   The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sk-rmbillede-2012-02-05-kl.-00.15.44.png  

The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sk-rmbillede-2012-02-05-kl.-00.15.54.png   The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sk-rmbillede-2012-02-05-kl.-00.16.07.png  

4. The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-gilvan-overview_-profile-.png

Beast at 15
    boyschewlego likes this.

5. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by thekill View Post
    Attachment 221414

Beast at 15

surely has a PA of 200, and a CA of 130 guess.

6. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    A few new one set to join my team

cant believe this player was in free transfer, but has a PA of 173
    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sidi-mohamed-ghrair.jpg

a nice name for a top regen
    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-renato-lo-nero.jpg

and the only regen to have the highest PA of his generation, a PA of 190
    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread-sergio-sanchez.jpg

7. Quote Originally Posted by kiki888 View Post
    Send him on loan to your feeder club. Good player, if you have a good feeder club, he will get enough playing time!
    i have charlton and forest as feeder clubs (both in championship) i think he can play for a premiership team. wouldnt i be better off sending him out to one of them? i'm sure i could get a taker.

8. If you will be able to send him on loan to a premier division club, it would be better, if not, send him to Charlton or Forrest!

9. I have released a load of youth players on my PSG save but know loads of TERRIBLE greyed out regens have appeared in my save.
    There really messing up my youth team (in 1st season) How do I get rid of them?
    Last edited by wonderkid360; 05/02/2012 at 07:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread