Like Tree12Likes

Regen dates
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Ok so i just got into march (1st season, playing as brentford in league 1, 20points clear at the top!) checked out mexico and france for new youth intake. They are on contracts (i presume youth contracts) that expire in like 2014-2016! If i approach to sign any of them: 1-most dnt want to discuss a contract (i understand that yes i am only league 1) and 2- i will have to pay compensation if any do want to sign! Is there a way i can get them for free or at least cheaper than some of their compensation fees!?
    Have saved it on 13.3.2012 just after the english youth intake so that i can check out the players in more detail myself! I want to pick up sum good regens from england to develop over the coming years as i work my way up to the premiership (HG rules and all that stuff). Any ideas guys would help greatly. Cheers

2. Do you have to have the league loaded as available to play or can you just have it loaded as watching?

Thanks

3. Cyrprus, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia and Greece have their regens form on approx 23rd of Feb
    Last edited by BlueHawaiian; 14/01/2012 at 05:18 PM.

4. passed the 25th March but no regens anywhere!why?

5. scotland is 8th of march too. (7th in the first year though)

6. passed the 25th March but no regens anywhere!why?

Do you mean in the first season?

7. March 27 for Spain

8. Speedylad123's Avatar Speedylad123
    manchester united Rotation
    What countries other than Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany etc.. have the best re-gens? Just want to know for my scouting set-up

9. West Brom,Man United,Celtic,Cavani,Rodallega and Chucho Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedylad123 View Post
    What countries other than Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany etc.. have the best re-gens? Just want to know for my scouting set-up
    Croatia generally have good regens.African countries tend to have a lot of decent regens.

10. Speedylad123's Avatar Speedylad123
    manchester united Rotation
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated, what African countries do you know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast