Like Tree4Likes

Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

I'm playing PSG and Tiéné is starting to get old. Having a big problem finding good, upcoming LBs. First of all it's hard to find good ones and most often they're owned by big clubs.

RBs is piece of cake to find, but LBs is freaking impossible (if you want a decent one). Anyone that know a couple of names on some upcoming stars?

2. retrain a RB, i have a similar problem from season 1 to now season 9
    also there aren't many good regen LBs either , so a lot of average lb cost up to 15mil in my save

3. Schmelzer is very good and consistant, havent really had any problems with him, just signed Dennis Aogo to rotate with him, looks quite good

4. I had the same issue in FM11, I used to just a find a pretty pacey left footed CB who had fairly solid stats and retain him on the left.

5. M'bengue ( can't spell his name ) from Toulouse is a quality LB that will join PSG for around 5-7million first season

6. Gabriel Silva from Palmeiras is good.
    JonoMUFC likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by willow1293 View Post
    M'bengue ( can't spell his name ) from Toulouse is a quality LB that will join PSG for around 5-7million first season
    He's decent, but Toulouse won't sell to me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fo2sh View Post
    Gabriel Silva from Palmeiras is good.
    Interesting! Only 20 years old on my save and had som nice stats already.

8. lee wallace is good i have him dnt know what he like after 4 seasons

9. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    I'm having good success with Jose Angel, he's pretty cheap as well. Shame his stamina sucks.

10. Zhirkov is class.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast