Like Tree28Likes

Overrated/Underrated Players in FM12
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

  1. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #1

    Overrated/Underrated Players in FM12

    Similar to a thread like last years for fm11, name the overrated and underrated players you have come across in your opinion.

    IMO,
    overrated : arsahavin and chamakh, plus victor anichebe too .

    underrated: Marko marin. poor stats really, despite being a speedy, creative winger. IRL, marin is much better

  2. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop
    • Chokopop's Avatar

    • Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

      Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    #2
    Martin Kelly - Underrated. I mean, 2 stars PA, really?
    Frumleiki and L Lawliet like this.

  3. Overrated: Torres. Ganso.

    And I think Kagawa is a bit underrated, just a little bit.
    Last edited by L Lawliet; 05/01/2012 at 07:08 AM.

  4. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #4
    vela, for some reason too, is overrated. i sold him straight away one the came back on loan.

  5. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop
    • Chokopop's Avatar

    • Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

      Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    #5
    Messi is overrated aswell.
     
    199 PA
    is almost the perfect player. He's no where near perfect.

    He can't perform without Xavi & Iniesta.

  6. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Martin Kelly - Underrated. I mean, 2 stars PA, really?
    because GJ > kelly

    and plus he have flangan (sp) too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Messi is overrated aswell.
     
    199 PA
    is almost the perfect player. He's no where near perfect.

    He can't perform without Xavi & Iniesta.
    Actually he can perform well without them. Just nowhere near close on the way he performs with then, tho.
    He played well for Argentina in Cup America.

  8. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Messi is overrated aswell.
     
    199 PA
    is almost the perfect player. He's no where near perfect.

    He can't perform without Xavi & Iniesta.
    idk about that, but he's been winning the world player award in streaks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    because GJ > kelly

    and plus he have flangan (sp) too.
    Am I the only one for whom GJ plays awful in FM?

  10. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop
    • Chokopop's Avatar

    • Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

      Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    Actually he can perform well without them. Just nowhere near close on the way he performs with then, tho.
    He played well for Argentina in Cup America.
    Yeah "Played well". But for the media hype around him, he played no where near good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    idk about that, but he's been winning the world player award in streaks.
    Yeah, because everyone forgets about Xavi & Iniesta. He's fast, but that's about it. Ronaldo > Messi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO