Like Tree3Likes

Where are the left back talents?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Where are the left back talents?

I'm searching and searching and I can't find a young and talented left back.

I know there is Jack Robinson, who would be great if Liverpool transfer policy wasn't ridiculous - they won't sell, they won't loan even if the player stays in the reserves forever.

So, did anyone found a great, young left back (with good PA, with at least 3,5 stars potential)?

PS I don't mean regens, someone who's available from the start.

2. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Wigan Athletic Modern Day Legend
    Gabriel Araujo - Cruzeiro, Lucas Digne - Lille, Atila Turan - Sporting (POR), Gilian Wijnaldum - AZ..

Just a couple from a couple different leagues.

3. There's plenty of French talent in in left-back, check the national youth teams for the occasional gem, like Digne or Roussillon (their potential is variable though). A bit older - and more expensive - are Lyon's Aly Cissokho and Roma's Juan Angel, but both can be your first choice for ten years to come.

4. Henrique Miranda

5. Gabriel Silva is my favourite, mainly because I'm normally mid-table clubs and he's only £3.5m but has the potential to be one of the best LB's in the game.

6. Kieran Gibbs, believe it or not, is one of the top 20 left backs in the game in terms of PA. I've seen many Arsenal saves where he's ditched without being even considered.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    Gabriel Silva is my favourite, mainly because I'm normally mid-table clubs and he's only £3.5m but has the potential to be one of the best LB's in the game.
    Not really

146 PA

^^ His PA, don't watch.
    But with right training he can be good LB.

8. Jack Robinson is who i recomend although others mentioned are quality talent.

9. Sorry, did'nt read the OP correctly, ignore my previous post.

10. It's possible to get Robinson, you just have to pay about 21m for him, i did it with Arsenal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast