Like Tree20Likes

Deep Lying Playmaker
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Deep Lying Playmaker

Hi everyone, I'm about to start a Man United save and I'm searching for a godlike-potential deep lying playmaker (support, centre midfielder). Basically I've got two great players for this role - Scholes and Giggs. But Scholes is probably going to retire after this season and Giggs is good for 2 seasons max. So I want to find a player who could learn from them and become best deep lying playmaker (support, centre midfielder) in the world.

I'm going to play him along ball winning midfieldier and give him playmaker role.

PS I know there are great advanced playmakers, but I'm sure I'm looking for a player who can become best deep lying playmaker (support, centre midfielder) in the whole game.

2. Sigurdson(spelling) from Swansea/Hoffenheim is great, but you'll have to retrain him to MC, he's just accomplished there. Also Eriksen from Ajax is a great choice.

3. rodwell is a beast for me

and jake forster caskey is a cheap option who has turned out excellent on mine

4. Milan Badelj?

5. I don't think either Badelj or Sigurdsson are good enough. I think Rodwell is better defensive midfielder or ball winning midfielder and Eriksen, well, he's too much of a attacking midfielder. I believe Forster-Caskey will never reach world class (if I'd like to gamble I'd use Pogba, who also never reaches world class).

Any other thoughts (maybe with your experience)?

6. Andrea poli. 'nuff said.
    cm4lane likes this.

Ever Banega is definitely one of the best playmakers in the game, a bit expensive though
    Taral likes this.

8. Milan Badelj will be one of the best DEEP LYING PLAYMAKERS in the game! Trust me

9. marco veratti? duh?

10. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Newcastle United, FC Barcelona www.unbelievable-jeff.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Taral View Post
    I don't think either Badelj or Sigurdsson are good enough. I think Rodwell is better defensive midfielder or ball winning midfielder and Eriksen, well, he's too much of a attacking midfielder. I believe Forster-Caskey will never reach world class (if I'd like to gamble I'd use Pogba, who also never reaches world class).

Any other thoughts (maybe with your experience)?
    You would think that at the start(Rodwell), but his natural progression makes him a world class DLPM
    Taral likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast