Like Tree29Likes

FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

1. FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

After the success of the FM 2011 progress thread here, I have decided to create this one with the recent release of the demo via Steam.

The purpose of this thread is just for continuous updates of your save progress, which don't necessarily fit a 'success' or 'frustration' more suited to one of the other threads available.

Status updates, screenshots, stories about your team are all welcome.

2. I'm finding it very easy to start with, generally in previous versions, you could sail through friendlies but first league matches were real hard to get a win, but this 2012 is a bit easier imo. I'm West Brom, beat Arsenal 3-2 at home and Chelsea 3-0 away, confortably playing 75 mnts with 10 men. Ok, my tactic helped me but it shouldn't been this easy.

FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-che-v-wba.jpgFM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-fxt.jpg

3. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Wigan Athletic Modern Day Legend
    I don't know if it's just generally easier to win on this game but I'm playing with Wigan, 7 games in, sitting 5th place. Having beaten Tottenham 4 - 1, Liverpool 4 - 1, Fulham 7 - 2, West Brom 4 - 0.. Either that or I've unearthed some diablo tactic straight off .

4. Post FML, I find the offline versions waaaay too easy.

I'm sitting top of the Scottish league in the demo at Christmas
    with relegation battlers caley thistle, and I've signed two players:

Christian Dailly (38)

and

Michael Stewart (Hearts/Hibs/Charlton/Sunderland reject)

Morale is too powerful a factor, I reckon. Get on top of it, and its too easy
    to make your team of average joes invincible.

5. Quote Originally Posted by W4FC B3N View Post
    I don't know if it's just generally easier to win on this game but I'm playing with Wigan, 7 games in, sitting 5th place. Having beaten Tottenham 4 - 1, Liverpool 4 - 1, Fulham 7 - 2, West Brom 4 - 0.. Either that or I've unearthed some diablo tactic straight off .
    Just out of curiosity which "Diablo" tactic is this? 4-2-3-1?or the military 4-4-2?

6. Liverpool, Dundee and Wagner! Modern Day Legend
    Making good progress with FC Copenhagen.

Won 12 out of 12 in the league, scoring 58 and conceding just 4.
    Dame N'Doye is a machine, enough said.

7. redhill
    Cibalia Reserve
    With Cibalia 3rd in the league and next match is against 1st placed Zadar

8. Couldn't really be bothered doing my Arsenal game so I decided to start one with West Brom. Brought in Materazzi on a free, Tshabalala and Wilson on loan, but those transfers barely come close to my other one.

Went in with a bid of 5mill up front + 20mill over 48 months, Santos came back asking for 7mill up front + 22 mill over 48 months. I obviously said yes to that but didn't think he would actually sign for me

9. MarcLUFC's Avatar MarcLUFC
    Leeds Utd First Team
    it's taken me 3 hours to play my first 4 pre season friendlies. so not very well.

10. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Wigan Athletic Modern Day Legend
    My first half of the season is going excellently!!

FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-english-premier-division-overview_-stages-.pngFM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-wigan-athletic-fixtures_-fixtures-.pngFM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-wigan-athletic-tactics_-overview-.pngFM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?-wilfried-overview_-profile-.png

Wilfried actually had 9 goals in 3 games, but Rodallega has been in blinding form so I've been bringing Wilfried on as a sub for 15 minutes or so at the end of games. So shocked at how the team are performing.. Beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, drew against City (was actually leading 3 - 1). Easy!

+ Reply to Thread