ID:	230464
    BREAKING NEWS: ALAN PARDEW QUITS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	alan-pardew-image-3-333041846.jpg
Views:	5360
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	230465

Alan Pardew resigns from Toon amid England negotiations

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has cut short his reign over the Tyneside club as he seems to be edging towards a contreversial move to the England hotseat. This leaves Newcastle preparing for the upcoming season looking for a new boss, in a campaign which sees them looking to stamp their authority in and around the top 10. Managing Director Derek Llambias had this to say. "Alan was a man that Mike and I loved working with and there is no one more deserving for the England job, there are no hard feelings. The important thing now is to kick on, get a new man in who will lead this club to success." There is undoubtably an air of dissapointment within the NUFC fanbase but also a great deal of respect and appreciation for their former boss.

Some Toon players took to Twitter on the subject:Click image for larger version

Name:	Twitter-Logo-300x293.jpg
Views:	5056
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	230475
    @dannysimpson12 - "gutted to see Alan go, great manager and great person. need to kick on now '#pardewforengland
    @TimKrul - "good luck to AP, unreal amount of respect for the guy, your work will not be forgotten.. hers hoping you get the England job #legend

Newcastle are understood to want to quickly name a new boss in preperation for this campaign. Names in the mix include Rafa Benitez, David Moyes, Sven Gorrn Erikson and former Sunderland boss, Steve Bruce.

*using update, will update as often as possible.. so just bare with me and enjoy
    mrsolidsnake likes this.

2. Sumner_05's Avatar Sumner_05
    Spurs and Ian Holloway Star Player
    good start mate will follow this
    nufc1995 likes this.

3. Good start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
    nufc1995 likes this.

4. Click image for larger version

Name:	nufcv2.jpg
Views:	5015
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	230481

Name:  Newcastle-United.png
Views: 8902
Size:  66.8 KBNewcastle United are delighted to name Tyler Hutchinson as their new manager

Hutchinson signs a five-year deal at the famous Newcastle club and he is very excited to get started. Derek Llambias said this today upon recruiting Hutchinson "Tyler is showing lots of potential and the fans can trust me and Mr Ashley on that one, this guy has talent. He is one of the best young managers around and we are convinced he will lead this great club to success."
    The new boss had this today "Well, its all happened so quickly! I am delighted as i have supoorted this club all my life and im honored that Mike and Derek have put faith in me to do the right job. I am succeeding a brilliant man manager so i shan't rest on my laurels, however im up for this and my passion for this club is on par with every one of the fans."

Last edited by nufc1995; 15/03/2012 at 10:55 PM.

5. Click image for larger version

Name:	master.BBC_sport.JPG
Views:	5111
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	230488

New Toon boss wastes no time on reserve development

2 players have finalised loan moves to lower leagues, another loan bid accepted!

Name:	Inman_2671649.jpg
Views:	5012
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	230489

Bradden Inman - Season long loan to York City

Name:	Paul_Dummett-for-Newcastle_United.jpg
Views:	5198
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	230490
    Paul Dummett - 6 month loan to Burton Albion

Name:	Nile-ranger_280_1374571a.jpg
Views:	5659
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	230491
    Troubled Toon striker Nile Ranger is set to be reunited with Chris Hughton on loan as bid is accepted.

In other NUFC Transfer News -
    the Toon have lodged a £3m bid for Palace whizkid Wilfried Zaha (TheSun)
    Out-of-favour Everton hitman Victor Anichebe linked with £5.5m move to Tyneside (Guardian)
    Shola Ameobi and Peter Lovenkrands look set to leave in the next month as Hutchinson looks to younger options (Independant)

6. Click image for larger version

Name:	SkySports.png
Views:	4977
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	230614
    TRANSFER NEWS FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED

Name:	6716272929_c30f964585.jpg
Views:	5106
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	230615

Vertonghen pictured this morning at the clubs Benton training ground moments after signing.

Newcastle United have today confirmed the signing of 24-year-old Belgian centre-back Jan Vertonghen from Eredvisie side Ajax on a 5-year-contract. Sky Sports News understands the fee for the 30 times capped international was in the region of £5.5m. This news emerges after Ajax revealed they had accepted bids from Newcastle, Lille, Porto and Juventus, so its fair to say there was fear competition for the player. Jan spoke to our reporters through an interpretor and he had this to say, "After speaking to my agent and my family I came to the conclusion that it was the right time to leave Ajax, it has always been a dream of mine to play in England and Newcastle offered me that chance. I was aware of the other interest from all over Europe but I never had a doubt in my mind that I was making the right move in joining Newcastle. I spoke to the manager and times at this club are about to get very exciting. I cant wait to start training and meet my new team mates and pulling on a black and white shirt.

Name:	0,,10278~10136804,00.gif
Views:	5084
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	230616

In other Newcastle transfer news, the club have confirmed that Danish striker Peter Lovenkrands has left the club in a £1m to Premier League side Wolverhampton Wanderers on a 2-year-deal, the 31-year-old is said to be extatic to be joining such a ambitious, determined club. Toon Striker Nile Ranger has also finalised his season long loan move to Birmingham today.

7. Pre-Season Review

Name:	Newcastle United (Fixtures_ Fixtures).png
Views:	4872
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	230631

Lots of goals scored and I'm impressed with the performances, only setback was Exeter but can be excused as a young team was feilded. Players most impressed by: Demba Ba, Fabricio Coloccini and Sylvain Marveaux.

Name:	article-0-0EBC701700000578-15_468x286.jpg
Views:	4932
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	230634

Name:	Arsenal-logo.png
Views:	7805
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	230647Name:  Newcastle-United.png
Views: 4807
Size:  66.8 KB

News from Tyler Hutchinsons first pre-match confrence as he talks Arsenal, formation, strikers, aims and loans.

"The lads have come out of a very succesful pre-season with confidence and are now fully focused on the game tomorrow. Arsenal are one of the big boys and it would be reckless for us to sit back and let them attack us so its vital we have a go tomorrow and the lads know that. The initial aim for the end of the season is top 8 but I will be drilling a footballing style into this team capable of shooting into Europe, but we will see."

When asked about formations, playing styles and starters, Hutchinson had this to say:
    "As is evident from those who've followed our pre-season you'll notice i like to play a balanced formation with 1 striker and it encourages a lot of quick goal scoring, attacking football. I have been asked on a number of occasions 'what will happen with Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse?' and I've took that into account. I will be allowing Cisse to relax, study the game, learn the language and then i'll guide him in slowly, I beg the fans to not expect the world from him from the off. He was excellent in pre-season but he needs time and when he gets that he will become one of the great Newcastle No.9's."

Finally, attention was brought back to transfers in and out:
    "I would be mad to rule anything out, just dont expect any Man City-like deals from us. We still have a couple of targets and thats our job to get them over the line, I'm not promising anything. There will be more loans outgoing as we accepted a loan bid for Yven Moyo yesterday and (Shola)Ameobi is down in London touching up the final details on a season-long loan to Crystal Palace. We've also just got news from the England Under-21 camp that Sammy Ameobi has been injured and after some tests has been ruled put for 1-2 months so thats a blow to us."

In Other News: Stuart Pearce has agreed to take over the England hotseat for the next 3 years with Alan Pardew taking charge of the Under-21's with a view to taking over Pearce at the end of the 3 years.

8. Sumner_05's Avatar Sumner_05
    Spurs and Ian Holloway Star Player
    looking gd mate
    nufc1995 likes this.

9. do another update cant wait following this all the way its looking good
    nufc1995 likes this.

10. Toon Gun Down The Gunners!

Name:	English Premier Division (Matches_ Fixtures & Results).png
Views:	4816
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	230660

Gabriel Obertan gave a good account of himself against Arsenal after bagging a brace.

Name:	cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png
Views:	4933
Size:	456.8 KB
ID:	230661

Tyler Hutchinson made the best possible start to his Newcastle career as the second half came to life in a thrilling 4-2 victory over Arsenal. The first half was hardly worthy of note with each sides cancelling eachother out, it was at half time when the eventual defining subtistution would change the match came. A struggling Sylvain Marveaux was replaced with Gabriel Obertan, however his introducted was muted as Andre Ayew put the Gunners 1-0 shortly after the break. This would not be for long though as Obertan bombed down the wing and knocked the ball in for an eager Demba Ba to get on the end of it. However soon after, Arsenal were again in front from Gervinho. Then the comeback was on as Obertan sped into the box and was brought down, he was adamant he would take the penalty and slotted home to make it 2-2. A case of right place right time followed this as Obertan stuck one in to put the Magpies ahead. Then Vuckic just needed to tap into an open goal to ensure the victory. (4 - 2) Next up for Hutchinson, the small matter of a Tyne-Wear derby at The Stadium of Light.
    Man of the Match - Gabriel Obertan

PS - Only defining, important and big-hyped games will recieve match reports like this.. I dont wish to bore you all! However I would like any followers to let me know wether i should do this every game please..

Last edited by nufc1995; 16/03/2012 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread