Like Tree25Likes

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1. Heres for hoping, im currently having a dicapline problem like 4-5 yellows per game :/ hoping to get a move to a foreign club this winter (im solskjaer at molde) haha

2. Quote Originally Posted by liamboyall7 View Post
    Heres for hoping, im currently having a dicapline problem like 4-5 yellows per game :/ hoping to get a move to a foreign club this winter (im solskjaer at molde) haha
    I'm having a discipline problem too lol, so did you do the Molde story? I will check it out....

3. Yeh mate
    marshall1313 likes this.

4. December
    Christmas comes early as Valencia go 3rd in the league

4 win and a draw in the month of December, Ruben Baraja will feel like Christmas lasted all month.

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-liga-bbva-overview_-stages-4.pngValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-uefa-champions-league-overview_-stages-5.pngValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-valencia-c.f.-s..d.-fixtures_-fixtures-4.png
    A good month for Valencia as they start to look comfortable in the Champions League spots lying 3rd by a point. the only downside to the month of December was drawing at Betis as a win would have seen them go joint top of Liga BBVA.

The month's key moment

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-real_zaragoza.pngValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-unai-emery.jpg

Unai Emery takes up his first post since been dismissed from Valencia signing a deal with Real Zaragoza

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-lyon-home-soccer-jersey.jpgValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-uefa_champions_league_2009_10_draw.pngValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-valen.jpg

Valencia draw Lyon away in the Champions League Last 16, Not the Man Utd or Man City that Ruben Baraja was looking for but I'm sure he will be happy as Valencia have a good chance of making the last 8

Month's best moment
    Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-injury-free-road-sign_0.png
    After suffering some long term injuries it was such a relief to see a whole month go by without any Major injuries. Valencia is an injury free zone - Until next month. Ever Banega and Miguel returned from injury and Alberto Costa should all been well return sometime next month.

Month's worst moment
    Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-rami-eyes.jpg
    Our month's worst moment once again involved super captain Adil Rami just like in the press conference above he must have had his eyes shut on the pitch as he received yet another red card for yet another stupid tackle costing Valencia the 3 points against Betis.

Player of the month
    Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-31693_ori_paco_alcacer.jpg
    Paco Alcacer
    The teenage sensation (no not Justin Bieber) but Paco Alcacer had a great month this month scoring 4 goals, With a Spanish Cup game and a Champions League game where we had already qualified, he had a chance to show what he could do and certainly took that chance.

Did we meet are monthly expectations?

*get back into the top 4 (3rd)
    Name:  small_green_tick.gif
Views: 669
Size:  954 Bytes
    *go unbeaten for the month (4 wins 1 draw)
    Name:  small_green_tick.gif
Views: 669
Size:  954 Bytes
    *score 20 goals or more (8)
    Name:  small_x.png
Views: 902
Size:  1.2 KB

Next month's aims
    * be level on points with one of Barcelona or Real Madrid
    * continue unbeaten run, in what all seem winnable games
    * not that its in my power, but not have a red card.

Special Monthly challenge
    Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-adil-rami-valencia-cf-v-fc-barcelona-liga-6pfxgjtwu3pl.jpg
    Adil Rami
    See if you can do me the big favour of staying on the pitch this month. Thanks buddy.

Ruben Baraja's Comments
    "Back into 3rd, I'm delighted I really am. Champions league last 16 is a great achievement but lets push on and achieve more than just this." when asked about Adil Rami he did what all good well trained managers would do "My captain? you are asking me about my captain? He is a wonderful player, We are delighted to have him at the club. That's all I have to say on that, so ask me no more questions."

5. No injuries? Wow haha well done, Real Sociedad will falter before long.

6. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. Modern Day Legend
    This looks really good,I'll follow

7. Quote Originally Posted by liamboyall7 View Post
    No injuries? Wow haha well done, Real Sociedad will falter before long.
    hopefully they will.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid360 View Post
    This looks really good,I'll follow
    Thanks mate, January will have a transfer update as well as the usual post.

9. January. Transfer Season

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-sky-sports-transfer-centre.png

Baraja Makes 4 signings in the January window ready for the summer

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-fana_montpellier.jpgName:  Junior-Hoilett-200x200-6k-e1328450052481.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  8.2 KBValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-yaya.jpgValencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-philippe-coutinho-inter-milan.jpg

Ruben Baraja seemed to take the cheep option of bolstering his squad for next season by snapping up four new signings on free transfers. Ruben decided that he wanted to tell the fans a little bit about each of them in the press conference on 1st February.

1) Karim Ait Fana
    Old club: Montpellier HSC

Position: AML

What did Ruben have to say?
    "Karim is a great signing for Valencia, He's young, fast and has a good end product. There is still potential there for him to grow and become a delightful left winger. I look forward to managing him."

2) Junior Hoilett
    Old club: Blackburn Rovers
    Position: AMR/AML

"Junior is a player I have had on my radar for a while now, one of my adviser Ollie Connolly suggested him along with another target who I will keep quite out of respect to his club. I'm delight to have bagged Junior and when I last spoke to him, he told me he cannot wait for his big move in the summer."

3) Yaya Sanago
    Old club: AJ Auxerre
    Position: Poacher/CF

"Yaya is one of the best young strikers of his generation, Man city and Inter Milan both offered him a contract and I am delighted he chose to come and play for us here at Valencia. We have got an amazing young player for the future and he along with my other summer signings (the ones we have and the ones who are still to come) can become the future of Valencia FC."

4) Coutinho
    Old club: Inter Milan
    Position: AMC

"When I heard that Coutinho was available on a free transfer I made plans to fly him in to Spain immediately, I'm glad this deal didn't take a long time to conclude and Coutinho was delighted to sign for us. He saw the vision of the football club and the plans we had for the future, and he almost signed the contract on the spot! My 4 signing in January for the summer, will be the start of a generational change at Valencia FC."

Transfer Season Update
    Valencia and Ruben Baraja will not be disappointed with how they did in the transfer window although no immediate January signing Ruben assured the media and fans that the clubs players were good enough for him to achieve his targets.
    The media are still speculating who Valencia will sign in the summer bookies have posted there favourites

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-william.hill.logo.jpg

Christian Eriksen 3/2
    Thiago Alcantara 6/1
    Rafinha Alcantara 6/1
    Ramsus Elm 12/1
    Romario 14/1
    Didier Drogba 100/1

Valencia and Ruben Baraja have refused to comment on any speculation until the summer.

Nani, Hamsik and Perotti all made moves in January to Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal respectively.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-perotti.jpg   Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-nani_football-0002.jpg   Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-hamsik.jpg  

Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's-diego-perotti.jpg  
    Last edited by marshall1313; 24/05/2012 at 05:26 PM.

10. wonderkid360's Avatar wonderkid360
    Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. Modern Day Legend
    Some good signings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast