Like Tree279Likes

4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Thanks. Always wondered this, cause stand-off was actually the original version so theoretically it should work better as that is the materialisation of the initial idea.

With the stand-off version can i ask:

1.What have you won each season?
    2.how many goals has your top goal scorer scored each season?
    3.What match prep do you use (workload and focus)?
    4. Do you use the recommended OI?
    5. Do you do your own team talks or leave to assistant?
    1. Each season i have won everything possible, (Will upload screens if i got time)
    2. hmm.. I see that my goals are spreading between these strikers, since I rotate them lot, but messi had first season 32gp 76goals + 16 assists on Liga BBVA. Messi has been injured many times on this save.. so i have to rotate a lot. If messi would play full season, i would prolly see 90+ goals at BBVA, prolly 100 if play him always mid striker.
    3. At start of game i used Very high teamwork, until fluid. When fluid, average defensive positioning.
    4. nope, i dont use any OI.
    5. I prefer fast playing, so assistant takes care of them.

I will prolly upload sum screen-shots about my success, but maybe it would nice to see link to Grid topic? or is here even one?
    Because this is kinda off-topic to speak other tactics.. even this is based on Grid.

I'm going to resign soon from Barcelona, and prolly take some smaller club from Italy, England, Spain or Germany and lift it to top

2. 4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299-barcelona1.jpg4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299-barcelona2.jpg4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299-barcelona3.jpg
    Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

and yeah, shots are from beginning of 3rd season.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    Attachment 258320Attachment 258321Attachment 258322
    Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

Where can i dovnload The Grid tactic?

4. Quote Originally Posted by hugsy View Post
    Awsome tactics, but i do have some problems with counter-attacks. Even with fast fb. (i build my FB's to have at least 16 pace)
    Try putting down "Closing down" a couple of notches on team instructions.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kjellemann23 View Post
    Where can i dovnload The Grid tactic?
    FM Grid System Tactics | Football Manager Tactical Newspaper

6. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    Attachment 258320Attachment 258321Attachment 258322

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza22299 View Post
    I just beat southampton with basically my reserve team.Attachment 258312
    and here's some results...
    Attachment 258313

I do agree that it is the best tactic, I hope these screenshots from my EARLY testing will give you an idea of what I'm talking about when I say mine may have the potential to be #1. Have you tested mine?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hazza22299 View Post

I do agree that it is the best tactic, I hope these screenshots from my EARLY testing will give you an idea of what I'm talking about when I say mine may have the potential to be #1. Have you tested mine?
    I will say this straight.. I'm not gonna test your tactic, since you didnt even ask permission from real author of it (?).
    Will only test if you can promise that you have made so much changes that it doesn't lay on work done by author of Grid.
    I just don't like that. I don't.

8. I said I'd play 10 games with this tactic before reposting, but here's a quick update with these tactics:

vs Watford: 5-1 (WIN)
    vs Millwall (1st in league): 3-0 (WIN)
    vs Cardiff: 4-1 (WIN)

Dramatic improvement.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    I will say this straight.. I'm not gonna test your tactic, since you didnt even ask permission from real author of it (?).
    Will only test if you can promise that you have made so much changes that it doesn't lay on work done by author of Grid.
    I just don't like that. I don't.
    I understand, I was a keen follower of Tactikzz and when he said he was closing his website down I thought that would mean he was finished. I cannot stress any more that I would have asked him but I thought he had left the FM Community. I'm not lying.

10. Quote Originally Posted by luapz View Post
    I said I'd play 10 games with this tactic before reposting, but here's a quick update with these tactics:

vs Watford: 5-1 (WIN)
    vs Millwall (1st in league): 3-0 (WIN)
    vs Cardiff: 4-1 (WIN)

Dramatic improvement.
    Nice! Who are you managing?

+ Reply to Thread