Like Tree282Likes

4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

1. Thank you to Hazza and Medmax! First of all thank to both genie once again! They make the different!

I using Man City with 3/4 of regen players. Currently
    year 2022! Unbeaten for 100+ games! This tactic is just brillent! My best league record all win only 2 Draw 0 Lose! Win all Cups!

Some important tips:
    1. Put players in correct position
    2. Player moral is important
    Hazza22299 likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by fm2008manu View Post
    Thank you to Hazza and Medmax! First of all thank to both genie once again! They make the different!

I using Man City with 3/4 of regen players. Currently
    year 2022! Unbeaten for 100+ games! This tactic is just brillent! My best league record all win only 2 Draw 0 Lose! Win all Cups!

Some important tips:
    1. Put players in correct position
    2. Player moral is important
    You didn't say which version of the tactic you used?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    You didn't say which version of the tactic you used?
    I using 1st version of version 2. not 2.3. 2.3 also good but i prefer old version 2.

This tactic deadly! Centre striker score like crazy. I use to quit FM2012 after come across Hazza thread, he make me play back FM2012 again. All credit to Hazza. He is Genie. Madmax also help too!

My Neymar now age 30 is a centre striker score 50-60+ appearance score 130- 140+ goals cannot remember!

The main of this tactic is wide striker and mid centre make the different if you notice!

My last result

away to arsenal 0-2
    home to newcastle 1-1 (1 red card for my team in early min and keep attack but manage 1 goal only 30+ shot over less then 5 shot opp team) if your centre striker cannot score sub him off! my tip for you
    home to arsenal 3-0
    away to wba 0-5
    home to man u 6-0
    home to chelsea 7-0 or 1
    away to fulham 0 or 1-5

4. Quote Originally Posted by fm2008manu View Post
    I using 1st version of version 2. not 2.3. 2.3 also good but i prefer old version 2.

This tactic deadly! Centre striker score like crazy. I use to quit FM2012 after come across Hazza thread, he make me play back FM2012 again. All credit to Hazza. He is Genie. Madmax also help too!

My Neymar now age 30 is a centre striker score 50-60+ appearance score 130- 140+ goals cannot remember!

The main of this tactic is wide striker and mid centre make the different if you notice!

My last result

away to arsenal 0-2
    home to newcastle 1-1 (1 red card for my team in early min and keep attack but manage 1 goal only 30+ shot over less then 5 shot opp team) if your centre striker cannot score sub him off! my tip for you
    home to arsenal 3-0
    away to wba 0-5
    home to man u 6-0
    home to chelsea 7-0 or 1
    away to fulham 0 or 1-5
    Brilliant Could you upload a screenshot of Neymar's goals?

5. Quote Originally Posted by fm2008manu View Post
    @Hazza just to verification, the wide striker man mark etc:

STL mark DR and STR mark DL. For zonal marking is for? I read the post and i am confuse sorry. Mean zonal or man mark fullback which one better?
    Man mark is better.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MoeSyazsa View Post
    hazza does this work for old patch like lets say 12.0?
    Yes.

I want to start with Atl Madrid 'cause they have Falcao.Which version do you recommend me?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bratone View Post
    I want to start with Atl Madrid 'cause they have Falcao.Which version do you recommend me?
    Any. But against bigger teams, maybe v1

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bratone View Post
    The latest one, re-download version 2 if you haven't downloaded it for over a month as it's changed a lot.

10. So before everygame DO NOT specific man mark the stcl and stcr to DR and DL??

+ Reply to Thread