Like Tree42Likes

The " I have a small question " thread

  1. The " I have a small question " thread

    Instead of starting new threads, please put your small question in here.


    A small question is in my definition a question that has a straight answer, a question that there is no point in having a discussion about when one has provided enough information about the problem. If you feel that you want to brainstorm around a subject you have doubts about, feel free to start a thread about it

    Please note that this is the tactics & training part of the forum so if you have anything that relates to graphics, players or if you are wondering if your computer is good enough to run FM12, don't hesitate to ask your questions in those parts of the forum instead.

    Cheers
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 21/09/2011 at 05:19 PM.

  2. Does a Player Preferred Move override a player instruction in a tactic? I have Aguero as an attacking AM and Tevez ahead of him as a supporting CF and Aguero never drives into the box. Is it because he has "comes deep to get ball" as his PPM?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by afcjt View Post
    Does a Player Preferred Move override a player instruction in a tactic? I have Aguero as an attacking AM and Tevez ahead of him as a supporting CF and Aguero never drives into the box. Is it because he has "comes deep to get ball" as his PPM?
    It does not override as such but one PPM might not be compatible with à certain setting within à certain approach. Look at the settings and the ppms like tendencys. If à player likes to beat the offside trap and move into channels, it might be à bad idea to play him as à Linkplayer ( TQ or TM on support) if the approach the team play relies on him droppong deep etc.

    So in short, they work side by side and some ppms and naturally more dominant then some settings under certain approaches, like comes deep to get ball vs runs from deep when playing à slow possession based approach.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 14/10/2011 at 08:10 PM.

  4. I downloaded some tactics to try, but i can't edit them in the same way as tactics i make myself, for example on the team instructions page it is completely different not sure why?
    Also on downloaded tactics I'm unable to set player roles (they disappear)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by danjef View Post
    I downloaded some tactics to try, but i can't edit them in the same way as tactics i make myself, for example on the team instructions page it is completely different not sure why?
    Also on downloaded tactics I'm unable to set player roles (they disappear)
    Its because they where made ( or converted) in the Classic Mode.

    A tactic using the Tactic Creator can at any time be converted to the classic mode but when its done, you can not revert this specific tactic back, meaning that roles are forever not visible and shouts are disabled

  6. TheBetterHalf - I got a question about my tactic, regarding Neymar on AML.

    Would you give Neymar a Farrow ?

    Some games i feel like im losing him. Then other games he scores 2. Would love a more consistent Neymar (im only 11 games into first season, so he might not have settled completely yet).

    Roam from position is ticked, and he got the first notch of Attacking mentality + Cuts inside.


    Do you got any suggestions?

  7. Anyone else conceding a bucket of goals from corners?? Its really starting to get on my tits!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sjarewin View Post
    TheBetterHalf - I got a question about my tactic, regarding Neymar on AML.

    Would you give Neymar a Farrow ?

    Some games i feel like im losing him. Then other games he scores 2. Would love a more consistent Neymar (im only 11 games into first season, so he might not have settled completely yet).

    Roam from position is ticked, and he got the first notch of Attacking mentality + Cuts inside.


    Do you got any suggestions?
    Against teams sitting deep and defend, he will not benefit form running forward from deep that often ( farrow), especially not if you play a probing approach. In matches where he will have more space and you are able to put a ball over the fullback or into channels, he will benefit from making these runs often

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Against teams sitting deep and defend, he will not benefit form running forward from deep that often ( farrow), especially not if you play a probing approach. In matches where he will have more space and you are able to put a ball over the fullback or into channels, he will benefit from making these runs often

    What about the other settings?

  10. When I want to teach my player to do "Tries often killer balls" Is there a specific coach I shoudl choose to train him? or it doesnt matter?

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO