A very good day to everyone! This is the brand new Fm12 tactic I have been working on for the past week or so perfecting for the release today! This is the best tactic I have made to date and am very proud of it! I really hope you all will experience the results and beautiful football I have come to witness over the past several days...
As you can see it seems to work even better for the smaller teams! I am quite surprised by these results and extremely happy! I hope you are all getting similar results to what I have been getting!
I shall say no more and get on with it! The SS will speak for themselves hopefulyl
All the best, good luck and enjoy!
Might and Magic™
Click the name above for the download link:
Welcome to my tactic and I hope you will enjoy using it as much as I have enjoyed making it:
Basic Formation & Instructions:
- Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
- I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:
(Predicted 6th, remained unbeaten)
I had a few tough games here that we passed rather well! I thoroughly enjoyed having a go with Az and its a recommended save for anyone wanting a good challenge and change of scenery!
The 2:0 loss to Chelsea was a stab in the heart, and the only one I received! I completely outplayed them at Stamford Bridge as you can see by the match stats, however on their return I proved the dominance I have over them with a resounding 5:0 thrashing! One of the better victories I have experienced in any Fm to date!
Tottenham/Barca: (both holidayed results only)
(this was pretty easy and won everything, besides Tottenham)
(Predicted 15th, unbeaten so far in the league)
The Mk Dons game was such a farce, as you can see I had the lions share of possession and the most CCC's! On another day I would have won quite convincingly! But it was a good game which I deserved to win!
Queens Park Rangers:
(unbeaten so far as well)
Top Players Screenshots:
Queens Park Rangers:
Taraabt has been absolutely sensational, I have played him as the Stl (playmaker forward) Str (Poacher) and as an Amc and he has owned each time he has played! My two Cm's have controlled the midfield perfectly! I am extremely happy and surprised by these results so far!
Brand new Away tactic:
(just a few SS of my away games, the rest are the same, not too much possession but that is exactly what I wanted and lots of CCC's) you can also use the shouts: Clear ball to flanks which help when defending which will enable the wingers to attack (with the other shout: run at defence) and hit them on the counter)
New away shouts:
Suggested Player types:
The background to the tactic:
When Manchester United started this season they were simply brilliant (not so much now though) and after watching the Utd vs Arsenal game I decided to emulate the way in which they play. While trying to incorporate the way in which Arsenal played during their unbeaten season and a few other teams/players I admire.
There were a few idea's etc rolling around and eventually I managed to integrate all the seperate components I was working on being:
- The roles of the players i.e: The Carrick/Rooney/Vidic/Nani/Young/Hernandez roles (please keep in mind as you can see from the SS above they work perfectly for any player similar to the ones mentioned i.e: Lavezzi as the Hernandez role or Hamsik as the Nani role etc etc)
- The style of football United played
- Operating defensively just as much as attacking which is paramount in all of my tactics
In the tactic itself both Cm's are the "Carrick" role which I feel are absolutely essential to this tactic! The two strikers and two wingers offer more than enough fire power to the attack, adding another from the centre of midfield is dangerous and unecassary. The two Cm's work in tandem and hold the shape of the midfield perfectly, play short simple passes and cover the zones perfectly! If the "extravagent" pass is on, trust me, they will play it too!
The Wingers assist the midfield by dropping deep to pick the ball up and also help out on defence by marking the opposition tightly and tracking back effectively but not enough to tire them! You may ask why I have them on Support duty and have them move into channels, the answer is simple, they tend to make better runs and they help defensively as well
The Stl is the primary playmaker role: The Rooney role, he will drop down in the pocket and link up the play with the wingers and cm's as well as looking for the killer pass to play the Str in (which the position does perfectly) He also helps out on defence alot and this is done so that if we get the ball back he is already quite far down the pitch to start the attack again or decide what to do with it!
The Str is The Hernandez role, this is the out and out clinical finisher, the better his off the ball movements, finishing, composure, pace, acceleration, anticipation, first touch and technique is the more he will score for you! PPM's like "place shots in the corner" "attack through centre" "go around keeper when 1 v 1" and "try and lob keeper" will suit this player even better.
The full backs are not going to add too much to the attack as they don't need to! They support all area's of the team that they are needed! You can ask them to get forward and run with ball often and cross often if you have players like Dani Alves or Evra but you may get caught out on the counter!
The central defenders are set to remain together and hold the line! The Cbr is the Vidic role which he will just clear the ball and throw his body around trying to win everything while the Cbl is more the Ferdinand role where he will cover any danger and sweep up if the Cbr commits himself and fails, which is not often!
- High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
- Average to High: Defending Set-pieces during season
- Average to High: Attacking Movement For extra goalsImportant notes:
- Pitch dimensions: Standard or Minimum (100m by 64m)
- You can untick the playmaker (Stl) or select one of your other players if you like
- If you don't have the right type of players for this tactic, buy them as players like Carrol wont work in this tactic unless you change many many things! If you want to get the best out of it then follow what I have said and suggested above
- If you are playing away from home I can suggest dropping the Stl to the Amc position or even the 3rd Cm position as Advanced playmaker - attack to add a little more cover in the midfield, switching to counter will also work well
- if you feel you are conceding goals from set pieces then tweak the set piece instructions to suit YOUR players!
- if you feel you are conceding to many goals during open play then drop the Stl to the DM slot and change his PI's to suit his new position or play at a higher tempo and switch team instructions to Man marking instead of zonal and aggressive tackling instead of cautious
- Please note that you will have to make slight changes to the team instuctions and or formation for all of the teams you play with! I have made slight changes from the Utd one to when I have used it now with QPR but nothing more than a few clicks here and there! It is imperitive that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect John Carew to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic