Good day to you all I have recently finished the complete version of this tactic it is complete and plays some of the best football I have ever come across
The three part system consists of the following components which are being integrated at the moment:
When starting to use a possession based tactic please keep in mind that it will take at least 15-20 games for your team to get used to it and get the desired results! This is imperitive to understand and accept as you may not get the best results starting out (the Minsk game below is the perfect example of that as it was the 1st competitive game I played using this tactic) so be patient and know that you may draw or even lose games that you have dominated but it will come right at the end of the day with a bit of time
- Posession (not adament on getting 1 player over 100 passes, the more passers of the ball the better)
- Creating CCC's (clear cut chances) while remaining in possession of the ball
- Operating defensively while incorporating points 1&2
If you dont want to use it straight away I suggest adding it as your 2nd or 3rd tactic for Match prep and wait for it to slowly become more fluid...
The reason why it is in Classic mode (the 1st time I have used it properly since the new system came out) is because its stops people from having to stress about what role to give each player and make these little edits to suit the player.. This is a plug and play tactic
Its also not all about Possession, it depends on your opponents formations and on the day as well! I hope it can provide at least 2 of the points above and or all of them for example the PSG game below, it was not soley based on possession but 3:0, 2 CCC's, 446 passes and 67% possession against the favourites for the Ligue is quite something especially as its the 3rd competitive game I have played using this tactic so far
I tried it with Liverpool for a game or two as well just for fun (the Arsenal game was the 1st game of the season and the 1st game I used this tactic in as well)
I have completed the tactic now, it incorporates all of the above mentioned points each game and I am very proud of this tactic, the football it produces is magical
I have updated the screenshots below as I have changed the formation and tweaked many other little things to make it complete and perfect I hope you enjoy
(will post the new SS tomorrow, its a flat 3 Cm with two wingers and a single striker upfront)
Screenshots beta tactic:
Screenshots brand new Completed tactic:
Fixtures & League table & news:
As you can see most of the football is now played just on the halfway line, the fullbacks do get involved, but now even more effectively as they are pushed up all the way to the halfway line when the team is in possession! The overlapping runs from the wingers and fullbakcs is fantastic to see as well!
The amount of passess per game and CCC's created are the best thing about this tactic Its easy to create a tactic soley based on just passing the ball around and not going anywhere.. The philosphy of this tactic is to pass and move rather than run with the ball to get to the next position! The movement off the ball is fantastic and carves open the opponents at ease!
If you want even more possession may I suggest droppin the central cm into the dm position if you feel that you don't like to play with 3 central cm's but beware that you will get more passes but that they will be most likely to your Cb's and Gk more than up the field where you want the ball to be and the game to be played!
This tactic should not be used away from home only if you are playing a very poor team! I suggest using the Might and Magic away tactic like I have been doing to devastating effect so far!
TO CREATE MORE CHANCES BUT LOSE OUT A BIT OF POSSESSION/PASSES DO THE FOLLOWING:
- the Central Cm is the main playmaker and needs to be added as the playmaker in the set pieces screen and can also be made the target man - ball to feet as well! ensure you tick the target man on the team instruction page
- player types are the normal players like fulbacks, big strong centrebacks the quicker the better, dm needs to have good teamwork, work rate, decisions, passing, stamina and off the ball stats. The two cm's need to be similar to the dm, the wingers need to be some sort of playmakers more than out and out wingers like Valencia etc and the striker can be any type of player really
- I have changed the corner tactic and have made a few tweaks to the tactic itself as well. if you dont want to download again, make the Cm your TM
- Just remember that you cannot go to a game against a large team especially away from home and expect to dominate the game when you are the minnows, I hope that it can do that but dont expect using this as Afc Wimbledon to rock up at Old Trafford expecting to dominate and win, its not going to happen! I suggest having an alternative tactic for away/bigger games in your match prep as well..
make the wingers run with ball sometimes and cross sometimes from byline and cut inside, have the central amc run with ball sometimes and playing through balls always
Thank you for taking the time to read through the OP, I hope you experience the same magical football I have come to witness using this tactic
have a good one!