Like Tree114Likes

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4

1. Manchester United, Barcelona and Kelantan Star Player

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4

Hi guys..

I would like to introduce my new tactic in Football Manager 2012. First of all, thanks a lots to Sean and Co. for offering a good price of FM2012 which for the first time I bought the game from this site. Thank you guys.

Now, straight to the point. My usual and favorite team in FM is Manchester United. So, I developed a tactic based on this team's ability. So, I didn't know if it will give the same result when you test it with lower team or the others. Sorry for that guys.

Information about this tactic:

A. Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-manchester-united-tactics_-overview-2.png

B. Requirement of player's ability

1. Goalkeeper:
    Handling, Jumping, Positioning, One on Ones, Reflexes and Determination.

2. Wing back:
    Acceleration, Tackling, Positioning and if you got Pace and Crossing, it will be greater.

3. Defender Center (Limited Defender):
    Jumping, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Strength and bonus is Acceleration.

4. Midfielder Center (Left) (Ball Winning Midfielder):
    Decisions, Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Determinations and Heading.

5. Midfielder Center (Right) (Advanced Playmaker):
    Creativity, Passing, Flair, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball and bonus if have Dribbling and Acceleration.

6. Inside Forward:
    Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing, First Touch, Techniques, Flair and Pace.

7. Left Forward (Poacher):
    Finishing, Pace, Off the ball, Acceleration (Javier Hernandez).

8. Right Forward (Complete Forward):
    Like Rooney.

C. Match Preparation:
    Teamwork

D. Opposition Instructions: Assistant or Tackling hard for all opposition players.

E. Pep Talk (Sorry if my pep talk is not likely in FM2012 because I just remember the keywords)

1. Before Match: I expect a win or Give fan's money worth.

2. After 1st half: If your team get draw or lead by opponent, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team". If some players are anger, just give him a relax.

3. After 2nd half: If won, praise them. If not, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team".

Now, my trophy with this team: EPL, Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield.

1. EPL: This is the best ever season I have since I played Football Manager even sometimes I lucky to win the games. I also attached the player stats and goals from corners.

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-english-premier-division-stats_-team-stats-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-english-premier-division-stats_-player-stats-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-english-premier-division-overview_-stages-2.png

2. Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield
    My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-r.-madrid-v-man-utd-split-view-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-tottenham-v-man-utd-split-view-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-stoke-split-view-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-city-v-man-utd-split-view-3.png

3. Best Home Games

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-chelsea-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-tottenham-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-liverpool-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-arsenal-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-sunderland-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-q.p.r.-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-aston-villa-split-view-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-utd-v-man-city-split-view-2.png

4. Best Away Games

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-arsenal-v-man-utd-split-view-3.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-man-city-v-man-utd-split-view-4.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-arsenal-v-man-utd-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-bolton-v-man-utd-split-view-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-o-elul-v-man-utd-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-norwich-v-man-utd-split-view-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-tottenham-v-man-utd-split-view-2.png

5. Some best player in my squad

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-phil-jones-overview_-attributes-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-patrice-evra-overview_-attributes-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-ashley-young-overview_-attributes-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-wayne-rooney-overview_-attributes-.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-nemanja-vidic-overview_-attributes-2.pngMy Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-javier-hern-ndez-overview_-attributes-.png

6. About Hernandez: He played 37 games in EPL because he just inured 3 days and even he is tired, I still played him. Why? Because Rooney, Berbatov and Welbeck are always injured. Only Hernandez, Owen and Macheda are fit. So I choose to play him instead of fully fit Owen and Macheda because of his great finishing. So, I didn't know if I can get him to play 37 games in second season and also, the EPL table could not be like this in second season. It depends on players health.

7. Lastly, the Tactic

I don't guarantee you can get the same result and this tactic maybe need more improvement. So, if you try with other clubs, I thank you so much and hopes you come out with a better result. Any questions just ask here. And if someone can help the others comment, I appreciative it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4-tottenham-v-man-utd-information_-overview-.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hancuryahudi; 11/11/2011 at 04:10 AM.
    Kris, jaycutler, Azza_1 and 5 others like this.

2. Just downloaded tactic to try with my man utd save and won 1st game 0-7 away to rosenberg in champs league hope results are always like this, did not use any oi's!
    Hancuryahudi likes this.

3. Manchester United, Barcelona and Kelantan Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Just downloaded tactic to try with my man utd save and won 1st game 0-7 away to rosenberg in champs league hope results are always like this, did not use any oi's!
    That's great! No. I didn't use any OI's. Just ask assistant for OI's if my players injured.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hancuryahudi View Post
    That's great! No. I didn't use any OI's. Just ask assistant for OI's if my players injured.
    just won second game 2-6 away at fulham will keep posted on results and how season finishes mate.
    Hancuryahudi likes this.

5. Manchester United, Barcelona and Kelantan Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    just won second game 2-6 away at fulham will keep posted on results and how season finishes mate.
    I love your result, mate. That's good and of course, I like to hear the update from you. Any problems, ask and I will answer you as soon as possible.

6. I'd be embarrassed if Vidic scored more goals for me than Rooney in a season.
    Flow, Calum and IcyKillers like this.

7. Manchester United, Barcelona and Kelantan Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    I'd be embarrassed if Vidic scored more goals for me than Rooney in a season.
    Rooney was injured for 4-5 months if I not mistake. But Vidic didn't have any injuries. He just tired to played so many games. When your DC scores more goals, means your set-piece is good. And of course, I want the goals from each of my players. I'm glad that my team can scores more goals through set-piece.

8. How did Vidic's goals come? Corners or free kicks? And are the set pieces already set up in the tactic?
    Hancuryahudi likes this.

9. Manchester United, Barcelona and Kelantan Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    How did Vidic's goals come? Corners or free kicks? And are the set pieces already set up in the tactic?
    99% from corners. Yes, I already set-up in this tactic. That's why Vidic can scores more goals.
    W4NKER likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hancuryahudi View Post
    99% from corners. Yes, I already set-up in this tactic. That's why Vidic can scores more goals.
    Ok. One more questions. Do you have left footers taking right corner and right footers taking left corner?

+ Reply to Thread