I would like to introduce my new tactic in Football Manager 2012. First of all, thanks a lots to Sean and Co. for offering a good price of FM2012 which for the first time I bought the game from this site. Thank you guys.
Now, straight to the point. My usual and favorite team in FM is Manchester United. So, I developed a tactic based on this team's ability. So, I didn't know if it will give the same result when you test it with lower team or the others. Sorry for that guys.
Information about this tactic:
A. Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2
B. Requirement of player's ability
1. Goalkeeper: Handling, Jumping, Positioning, One on Ones, Reflexes and Determination.
2. Wing back: Acceleration, Tackling, Positioning and if you got Pace and Crossing, it will be greater.
3. Defender Center (Limited Defender): Jumping, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Strength and bonus is Acceleration.
4. Midfielder Center (Left) (Ball Winning Midfielder):
Decisions, Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Determinations and Heading.
5. Midfielder Center (Right) (Advanced Playmaker): Creativity, Passing, Flair, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball and bonus if have Dribbling and Acceleration.
6. Inside Forward: Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing, First Touch, Techniques, Flair and Pace.
7. Left Forward (Poacher): Finishing, Pace, Off the ball, Acceleration (Javier Hernandez).
8. Right Forward (Complete Forward):
C. Match Preparation:Teamwork
D. Opposition Instructions: Assistant or Tackling hard for all opposition players.
E. Pep Talk (Sorry if my pep talk is not likely in FM2012 because I just remember the keywords)
1. Before Match: I expect a win or Give fan's money worth.
2. After 1st half: If your team get draw or lead by opponent, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team". If some players are anger, just give him a relax.
3. After 2nd half: If won, praise them. If not, use "I'm far pleased what I saw from this team".
Now, my trophy with this team: EPL, Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield.
1. EPL: This is the best ever season I have since I played Football Manager even sometimes I lucky to win the games. I also attached the player stats and goals from corners.
2. Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and Community Shield
3. Best Home Games
4. Best Away Games
5. Some best player in my squad
6. About Hernandez: He played 37 games in EPL because he just inured 3 days and even he is tired, I still played him. Why? Because Rooney, Berbatov and Welbeck are always injured. Only Hernandez, Owen and Macheda are fit. So I choose to play him instead of fully fit Owen and Macheda because of his great finishing. So, I didn't know if I can get him to play 37 games in second season and also, the EPL table could not be like this in second season. It depends on players health.
7. Lastly, the Tactic
I don't guarantee you can get the same result and this tactic maybe need more improvement. So, if you try with other clubs, I thank you so much and hopes you come out with a better result. Any questions just ask here. And if someone can help the others comment, I appreciative it.
Last edited by Hancuryahudi; 11/11/2011 at 04:10 AM.
I'd be embarrassed if Vidic scored more goals for me than Rooney in a season.
Rooney was injured for 4-5 months if I not mistake. But Vidic didn't have any injuries. He just tired to played so many games. When your DC scores more goals, means your set-piece is good. And of course, I want the goals from each of my players. I'm glad that my team can scores more goals through set-piece.