Like Tree53Likes

Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12

1. finished fifth with my liverpool side... made up off young players... win all my home games just slip up away. hopefully everything will fall into place. thanks great tactic

2. By any chance, would you be able to do a report on what type of players play best?

For example, what sort of player should be playing as the right forward?

3. holy shit the game agains barca i have 7 ccc vs 0 from them how is that happening ?)

4. Signed Sneijder with Man Utd to test this tactic.

4 goals, 3 assists

Rooney got 3.

5. Iztok R
    Jezero Medvode Trainee
    trying this out, 2 season with Fokikos in the Greek National B Division. Will post screenshots a few games in

6. Hey Hough been Telling u about reults with fulham but wouldnt let me upload screenshots there so here they are.
    Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00001.jpgMr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00002.jpgMr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00003.jpgMr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00006.jpgMr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00007.jpg

Was amazed at the man u result as we hammered them and made them look like amateurs and in the league so they were playing a full strentgh team. Cheers for the tactic Mr hough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-2012-01-08_00004.jpg  

7. First game with this tactic. WOW!!!

Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12-man-utd-v-man-city-split-view-.jpg

8. I might be being dumb as i'm new to this, but where can I download this tactic?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mam2778 View Post
    I might be being dumb as i'm new to this, but where can I download this tactic?

Scroll down in the OP until you see " Tactic Link". Then click the tacticname just under it.

10. Thanks!! Don't know how I missed it, need a new tactic as think the AI has cracked my one!

+ Reply to Thread