Team Instruction

Match Preparation

Touchline Instruction

hassle oppoments run at defense
    Oposition Instruction

Assistent Manager
    Chelsea Test
    Chelsea League Table
    Fixtures Final Cup Crvena Zvezda Tactic not be trained 1 match Tactic not be trained 1 match Atletico Madrid League Champions Anji makhachkala Talk to the media before the game and team talk in the match is successful 80% of your perfomance for your players.If the mistake you for free either tactics or training
    DOWNLOAD 4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7697wff534mg9
    4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom (Chelsea, May 2012).tac
    Last edited by Dalibor Lazarevic; 08/01/2012 at 11:27 AM.
    stankovic82 and IcyKillers like this.

2. will give it a try , but my advice to you is to try it with smaller or middle team such as wigan , wolfsburg and post the result here . wait , with atletico madrid did you win the league ? how much did you score ? is it just friendly against dortmund ?
    Last edited by IcyKillers; 07/01/2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Dalibor Lazarevic likes this.

3. What patch?

4. Quote Originally Posted by IcyKillers View Post
    will give it a try , but my advice to you is to try it with smaller or middle team such as wigan , wolfsburg and post the result here . wait , with atletico madrid did you win the league ? how much did you score ? is it just friendly against dortmund ?
    Now currently do not hane time when i caught that time i will test it with lower club.I hope someone with more time to test tactic with lower club
    razibabi likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by loxz23 View Post
    What patch?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor Lazarevic View Post
    Now currently do not hane time when i caught that time i will test it with lower club.I hope someone with more time to test tactic with lower club
    Right now i'm trying it with roma will post the result later .

7. Quote Originally Posted by IcyKillers View Post
    Right now i'm trying it with roma will post the result later .
    Thank you very much IcyKillers

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor Lazarevic View Post
    Thank you very much IcyKillers
    4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-cats.jpg first friendly game not bad .

9. Quote Originally Posted by IcyKillers View Post
    Attachment 214701 first friendly game not bad .

a lower club i.e qpr norwich wigan west brom falkirk st johnstone malaga getafe

roma, chelsea and athletico madrid are not small clubs

10. Quote Originally Posted by manutdfc View Post

Malaga is not a small club

11. weres the link to download this tactic

12. I believe it would be this link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7697wff534mg9 or at least it was with the tactic, code: ** the link ** under the big red letters at the end

13. Some phenomenal results there, I'll give it a go

14. Quote Originally Posted by manutdfc View Post

hey , at least i try with a middle club .

15. Quote Originally Posted by manutdfc View Post

how bout this , 4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-cats-2.jpg4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-cats.jpg

16. Quote Originally Posted by PierHead123 View Post
    weres the link to download this tactic
    Download
    mediafire link

4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom (Chelsea, May 2012).tac

or
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dalibor Lazarevic; 08/01/2012 at 11:36 AM.

17. Grom - what stats would you recommend for the AML & AMR?

Also, do the 2 centre mids need to be more defensive players instead of attacking?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mikedodgson View Post
    Grom - what stats would you recommend for the AML & AMR?

Also, do the 2 centre mids need to be more defensive players instead of attacking?
    AML AMR like Garet Bale,Lavezi,Yuri Zhirkov,Darko Lazovic (Red Star),more more player

2 centre mids 1 player more defansive 1 player more attacking OR 2 playars more defansive.Players postinion DM-CM is the best

19. Quote Originally Posted by sindridah View Post
    I believe it would be this link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7697wff534mg9 or at least it was with the tactic, code: ** the link ** under the big red letters at the end
    It Doesnt work

20. Quote Originally Posted by PierHead123 View Post
    It Doesnt work
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...-may-2012-.tac

21. So is anyone who try this tactic in small club? In my Neuchatel Xamax friendly metch was terrible. What do you think about this tactic...

22. Been trying this tactic with Aston Villa and it seems to be working quite well, plenty of attacking phases and the opposition are limited to counter attacks. Looking forward to properly giving it a go with players I would like having taken over the club halfway through the first season.

23. 4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-inter-fc-kopenhaga-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-inter-juventus-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-inter-real-madrid-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-inter-trabzonspor-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-lecce-inter-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom-trabzonspor-inter-informacje_-widok-og-lny-.png

For sure.. damn! That's good!

24. Do you need to use OI's and shouts for this tactic to work? is it vital?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Do you need to use OI's and shouts for this tactic to work? is it vital?
    OI is need and put asistent to work OI

Shout hassle opoments and run at defence

26. Gonna try this tactic with Blackpool and get them back into the prem

27. i now test with blackpool

28. One of the best tactic I ever used.
    Both strikers score many goals and wingers have many assists.
    Corner is good if you have the right players.
    Less goals against.
    4 seasons Anji Russia gives me 5 tropy's 2 times winner of the league and 1 eufa cup.
    played 184 matches and only loss 34 matches

29. I tested with Blackpool and i win Carlling Cup and finish 2 in the league promoted to Premier League and scored 114 goals.
    Match Preparation
    High
    Attacking Movemant

League Tabela 114 goals

Fixtures

Fixtures 2

30. Quote Originally Posted by IcyKillers View Post
    Wow! What have you done to the poor citizens! No seriously, great result, I know how unbreakbable these... can be.Am trying to kill them like this, them putting all my efforts in Ipswich squad for 5 years and yet they are the only once stopping me to dominate the league! I think i might put this in match prep next season. But I really dont like all this match prep high on this or on that-I play long games and need to develop my players, so the time on the training groun i find is better spent for player preparation.

31. With smaller league clubs it doesnt work. tried using it with the team im playing in South Africa. Completely backfired and I ended up losing 4-0

32. Quote Originally Posted by Ivo Qucik View Post
    Wow! What have you done to the poor citizens! No seriously, great result, I know how unbreakbable these... can be.Am trying to kill them like this, them putting all my efforts in Ipswich squad for 5 years and yet they are the only once stopping me to dominate the league! I think i might put this in match prep next season. But I really dont like all this match prep high on this or on that-I play long games and need to develop my players, so the time on the training groun i find is better spent for player preparation.
    I kill THE CITIZEN . HAHA
    seriously i didn't expect that kind of result , but I tell you one thing ..
    this tactic is good for any kind of club , as long you has a good atm and a winger
    fuck you CITIZEN MUAHAHA ( EVIL LAUGH )

33. Quote Originally Posted by IcyKillers View Post
    I kill THE CITIZEN . HAHA
    seriously i didn't expect that kind of result , but I tell you one thing ..
    this tactic is good for any kind of club , as long you has a good atm and a winger
    fuck you CITIZEN MUAHAHA ( EVIL LAUGH )
    Yeah, they managed to bring in Hulk and also swappedmanagers-braught in Van Basten and although he is not a very good manager IRL I find him beast good in FM(not only this season) with his 4-5-1-wingers tactic. I brought in Vertongen and Cathcart and still after he gelled in the team i find them unstoppable. Will see whats next in the spring...

34. In Team Instruction i change option Marking to Man Marking and see the results,i think is the better

35. Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor Lazarevic View Post
    In Team Instruction i change option Marking to Man Marking and see the results,i think is the better
    hey if you change something , maybe you should post it in the thread ,
    i will make us easier to change the tactic.

36. IcyKillers i change in Team Instruction Zonal Marking to Man Marking,nothing more change

37. Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor Lazarevic View Post
    IcyKillers i change in Team Instruction Zonal Marking to Man Marking,nothing more change
    Yea , you're right ...

38. Real Madrid
    IcyKillers likes this.

39. I am missing the creativity in your tactics (midfield), what I mean is, what do the bwm do when they win the ball ?

40. Quote Originally Posted by Fiorentina2012 View Post
    I am missing the creativity in your tactics (midfield), what I mean is, what do the bwm do when they win the ball ?
    taken ball and immediately forwarded to remain in charge for the midfield

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO