Good day to you all! This is a version of a few tactics of mine I have been playing around with for a while now (still not nearly ready in my eyes) but it has been getting fantastic results!
This is not for smaller/lower league teams as it requires a fluid approach and a talented Amc (which is hard to find lower down) So please, do not use it with Wimbledon, Truro, Crawley and expect it to work! If you do and it does then thats fantastic
I am going to give a brief description of the tactic below as I am still busy with it but would like a little feedback as well if anyone is interested!
Raikan007's Awesome Amc:
(click the heading above to take you to the download page)
Welcome to my tactic and I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making
Formation & Instructions:
None, however you can use:
- Work ball into box
- Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
- I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
- You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot
Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:
Compliments of Icykillers (I am stii using it and will upload more as I go on)
- High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
- High/Average Defending Positioning during season
(the reason why you need to leave it averaged during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much) Suggested Player types:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(Schwaab, Fucile, Jonathan, Gabriel Silva)
Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must
Ball Winning Mid
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
(Mascherano, Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila)
Centre Mid Left:
Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Modric, Van Der Vaar, Eriksen, Yttergard Jennsen)
Deep lying playmaker:
Centre Mid Right:
Good passing, creativity, first touch, off the ball, strength, anticipation!
(Moutinho, Carrick, Pirlo)
Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria)
Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)
- Pitch dimensions: 105m by 67m
- Fullbacks that are quick add a different dimension as well especially if you use the shout: "look for overlap"
- Teaching the Dlp to switch balls to opposite flanks is also beneficial and the Ap to attack through middle and play killer balls
- Opposite footed wingers are extremely beneficial (right footed winger on the left and left footed winger on the right)
- Advanced Playmaker: Is your main position!
Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Anticipation and teamwork!
(Modric, Jadson, Eriksen, Pastore)
The Screenshot has the striker as Target Man: The tactic is set as Poacher! This is because:
If your striker is not good at finishing and slow (Chamackh/Davies) etc then change to TM (role) and use the TM instruction: Play ball to feet!
Select the Striker as Target Man!
If the striker is quick (Hernandez/Pato) then leave as Poacher and set TM instruction: Run onto ball.
Select the Striker as Target Man!
I look forward to any feedback! Good luck and enjoy!