Like Tree155Likes

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

1. Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Hello everyone, I know you are probably thinking what the hell, another tactic from Raikan, well I like to share my work to inspire people to make their own tactics and also assist people who prefer not to...

All of my tactics can be used as templates for your own work as well so please feel free to use them as you will

This tactic I have been using for my Tottenham save for two years now (first season I rotated with the Amc and the Libero tactic in my other thread with a version of this one, however it has changed since then) and I have won everything there was available to win in both seasons.
    1. Champions League 2012/2013 Season
    2. FA Cup 2011 & 2012 (1st and 2nd season)
    3. Carling Cup 2011 & 2012 (1st and 2nd season)
    4. Community Shield 2012 (2nd season)
    5. Europa League 2011 (1st season)
    6. Uefa Super Cup 2012 (1st season)
    7. Barclay's English Premier League 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 (1st and 2nd season)

I have not tested it with any other team as I am wanting to have a proper game of Fm12 for once this year and had not intended to create new tactics, however I felt as though I should share this one with you as it really does work very well for me and hopefully for you

Ama-Zing

(click the heading above to take you to the download page)

Formation & Instructions:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-team-selection_-team-instructions-.png

Touchline Shouts:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-tactics_-shouts-.png

Opposition Instructions:

Show all their mids and strikers to their weaker foots and closing down!

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-wolves-tottenham_-opposition-instructions-.png

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-man-utd-information_-overview-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-wolves-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-newcastle-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-man-utd-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-barclays-premier-league-overview_-stages-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-uefa-champions-league-overview_-stages-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-fixtures_-fixtures-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-fixtures_-fixtures-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-fixtures_-fixtures-3.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-bolton-information_-overview-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-r.-madrid-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-arsenal-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-aston-villa-information_-overview-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-sunderland-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-stoke-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-chelsea-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-man-city-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-wolves-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-everton-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-man-utd-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-chelsea-stats_-match-stats-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-swansea-v-tottenham-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-fc-bayern-stats_-match-stats-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-fixtures_-fixtures-4.png

Top performers:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-steve-mandanda-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-luka-modric-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-hulk-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-mario-g-tze-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-carlos-tevez-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-oscar-cardozo-overview_-attributes-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-alberto-paloschi-overview_-attributes-.png

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:
    Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
    (Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:
    Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
    (
    Schwaab, Fucile, Bale, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
    (Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Ball Winner:
    Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
    (Mascherano, Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila)

Advanced Playmaker:

Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
    (Modric, Van Der Vaar, Eriksen, Yttergard Jennsen)

Wingers:
    (wingers swap sides, need to be accomplished on both sides of wing)

Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
    (Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Gotze)

Deep lying forward:
    good at passing, high stamina, good at tracking back helping on defence and picking up the ball deep, he will drop deep and and pick up possession. Think Wayne Rooney currently.
    (Rooney, Rossi, Tevez, Berbatov)

Poacher:

Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
    (Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
    • Average to High: teamwork during season
    (the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

My Transfers:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-transfers_-history-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-transfers_-history-2.png

Awards and Trophies:

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-england-overview_-season-summary-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-history_-competitions-5.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-history_-competitions-4.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-history_-competitions-3.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-history_-competitions-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-history_-competitions-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-neil-hart-news_-inbox-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-barclays-premier-league-awards_-award-winners-2.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-barclays-premier-league-awards_-award-winners-.pngAma-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-neil-hart-news_-inbox-.png

The skin I am using: PlainSkin
    Last edited by Raikan007; 21/02/2012 at 01:13 PM.
    pedrogee, Dihenzo, djvic and 14 others like this.

2. i havnt really used any of your tactics, as i havnt really bothered with fm12 much, but i have to commend the time and effort and consideration for the fm base community, you have by releasing your work, you are a credit to yourself and fm base

3. hey mate another your great tactic. will give it a try
    pedrogee and Raikan007 like this.

4. for what patch?
    pedrogee likes this.

5. 12.1.1

cheers for the comments!

6. Dude, I am loving the plethora of tactics from you!

Keep it up!
    Raikan007 likes this.

7. for best results you need to wait for the tactic to become fluid and squad harmony needs to be really high too! the higher for both the better!

And teamtalks/motivating are imperative to tactic success!

I say to them assertively to give fans money worth (team)

then for each portion (defenders/mids/strikers) passionately/assertively have faith
    Last edited by Raikan007; 21/02/2012 at 02:08 PM.
    nirvana58 and dillbi like this.

8. Hey Raikan,

I also want to ask what process you follow when trying to sell a player. Like what steps do you take and how much do you offer him out for? Do you set his squad status to not needed and transfer list him?

Regards
    Shiraz

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz View Post
    Hey Raikan,

I also want to ask what process you follow when trying to sell a player. Like what steps do you take and how much do you offer him out for? Do you set his squad status to not needed and transfer list him?

Regards
    Shiraz
    hey bud,

team policy, day one! set to 200% player value and offer to teams simple as that!

then if not cash offers come in I start to look who is interested and offer player exchanges for players I want, sometimes you get lucky

Got Cesar Aziplicueta for Mame Biraf Douf first season with United
    nirvana58, Shiraz, serp1 and 2 others like this.

10. Domination

I have never created so many chances in one game before! (Shots) one hell of a lot of CCC"s as well! pre-season but tactic is still only halfway in fluidity after pre-season break....

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-tottenham-v-boca-stats_-match-stats-.png

And pre-season friendly vs Sunderland

Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007-sunderland-v-tottenham-information_-overview-.png

+ Reply to Thread