Like Tree148Likes

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

1. Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

Prologue:

I decided to download a tactic that Craig uploaded here from Fuss who is a member of the SI forums, I rarely "use" others tactics but I do download and check out what people are doing, to be honest, I never used the original tactic as is, I immediately made dozens upon dozens of changes to it (its pretty much overhauled) completely but a few positions sliders are similar to the original, the formation was changed, it had 2 strikers, I needed to drop one to DM (and integrated my Mascherano role as the DM) and as I said dozens of other changes

The original tactic is very good and if you like a 442 you should use it!

I registered on SI yesterday to ask Fuss if he would mind me uploading my version of his original tactic, he was happy that I asked him! This was his original template of the tactic but I have changed it about 75% already

Please note, this is a classic tactic and no touchline shouts are used and is a Plug & Play tactic

I hope you enjoy it and you get the required results! Cheers, Neil

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM
    (To download tactic click the heading above)

Formation & Instructions:

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-tactics_-overview-.png

Opposition Instructions:

• Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
    • I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
    • You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-.c.-milan-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-8.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-7.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-6.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-5.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-4.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-3.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-2.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-serie-overview_-stages-2.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-serie-overview_-stages-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-serie-b-overview_-stages-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-fixtures_-fixtures-9.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-river-v-sampdoria-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-inter-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-roma-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-palermo-v-sampdoria-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-juventus-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-man-utd-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-udinese-v-sampdoria-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-man-city-information_-overview-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-.c.-milan-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-panathinaikos-v-sampdoria-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-roma-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-sampdoria-v-lazio-stats_-match-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-uefa-champions-league-awards_-award-winners-.png

Top performers:
    (only from my last season, the others were just as good)

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-martin-olsson-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-s-bastien-corchia-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-angelo-palombo-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-guido-pizarro-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-andrea-poli-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-christian-eriksen-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-antonio-valencia-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-alan-kardec-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-danny-welbeck-overview_-attributes-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-serie-stats_-player-stats-.pngRaikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM-serie-stats_-team-stats-.png

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
    • Low Defending Positioning during season
    • Low: Attacking Movement For extra goals
    (the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

Pitch size:

• Standard/maximum

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:

Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
    (Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:

Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing is essential!
    (
    Schwaab, Fucile, Bale, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
    (Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Defensive Mid:

Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid, an all round good midfielder adept at defending and attacking!
    (Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila, Javi Martinez)

Centre mid right:

good at passing, high stamina, good at tracking back helping on defence and picking up the ball deep, he will drop deep and and pick up possession and spray the passes out wide to the wingers, creativity is essential and a good first touch with technique/decisions/work rate
    (Poli/Badelj/Pirlo/Huddlestone)

Centre mid left:

A good defensive type central mid, think CM - Support type player, good all rounded mid
    (Romulo/Jucilei/Javi Martinez)

Wingers:

Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important.
    (Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Gotze)

Striker
    :
    Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
    (Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)

Extra notes:

1) Teach the MCR to try killer balls
    2) Teach the striker places shots/runs with ball through centre/beats offside trap
    3) Teach MCL Marks opponents tightly/short simple passes
    4) Teach wingers knocks balls past opponents and runs with ball often
    5) Untick the wingers hold up ball box!

This tactic does have a good corner tactic, but its not that unbelievable that it makes it easy.. So keep that in mind, I personally do not like to use tweaks like that but it should be fine, this tactic was made to exploit the ME initially, I have completely changed it to play very good attacking style of football, lovely one two's outside the box and wingers crossing from out wide!

Last edited by Raikan007; 31/05/2012 at 11:52 AM.

2. is that the same tacitc like you have posted on FuSS thread?btw results are awesome

3. Quote Originally Posted by joker1234 View Post
    is that the same tacitc like you have posted on FuSS thread?btw results are awesome
    yeah it is a few little changes from then but not anything drastic

4. Are u using the 12.2.0 update ?

Im going to test this tac. Have tested alot of u´re and they are very good

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth2 View Post
    Im going to test this tac. Have tested alot of u´re and they are very good
    yeah it is on the latest patch mate good luck, enjoy

6. Gonna test it on a rear team
    Raikan007 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dabootzi View Post
    Gonna test it on a rear team
    How about ARSEnal? ASSton Villa?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    How about ARSEnal? ASSton Villa?
    Lol not sure what he meant by that to be honest hahhaha, sharp!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    yeah it is on the latest patch mate good luck, enjoy
    You mean u using 12.2.2? Its latest one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    You mean u using 12.2.2? Its latest one.
    I am using the latest patch and this was designed during this patch

+ Reply to Thread