Runtime error R6025 durng match

1. Runtime error R6025 durng match

HI ,

I have been playing as the liverpool headcoach for 3 years with no problem at all , suddenly during a match against qpr , fm minimised and i got a message box saying : Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call, then fm closed after pressing the ok button at the message box. I googled it , but found no solution , could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance , the Liverpool headcoach xD , George.

2. prow07's Avatar prow07
    Newcastle, Rangers, Bo'ness United, Scotland.... wants blackpool to do well First Team
    I've had this error a few times. Got it again last night, so I reinstalled FM. It worked perfectly, but I closed FM last night and reopened it this morning and I have this error again. I don't fancy reinstalling FM every time I want to play. If anyone knows a solution to this, I will be rather thankful. The level of thankful I will be could not be exaggerated enough.
    Screenshot:
    Runtime error R6025 durng match-runtimeerrroor.png

Edit: Someone on this Turkish forum seems to have a solution, but the internet can't seem to translate it. Anyone understand Turkish here? http://forum.turksportal.net/vb//arc.../t-110267.html
    Last edited by prow07; 06/01/2013 at 03:20 PM.

3. This isn't a problem unique to FM. It's happened with loads of games.Just a hunch, but try playing it in offline mode without any customizations. It worked for me so far, (about 24 hours wheras it was crashing about once ever 3 hours,) hopefully it'll suffice untill SI patch the damn thing.
    Last edited by blame; 14/01/2013 at 10:14 PM.

4. Go in to preferences - interface and turn 'interface rendering mode' from 'gpu assisted' to 'software'. As far as I can tell, it really is that simple. This'll fix it until SI patch it.

5. Alur's Avatar Alur
    Liverpool Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by blame View Post
    Go in to preferences - interface and turn 'interface rendering mode' from 'gpu assisted' to 'software'. As far as I can tell, it really is that simple. This'll fix it until SI patch it.
    Doesn't fix it.

In my network game still crashing randomly every 1-3 games, and you can't save after every game because it usually crashes mid-game. VERY FRUSTRATING.

I tried swapping the host and as soon as we did that it the same crash occurred for my mate. So it's only happening for the host of network games.

6. *BUMP*

I have just got this problem on my San Marino save, can anyone help? I've looked all of the internet and can't find anything!

+ Reply to Thread