Like Tree18Likes

bypass steam?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. TottenhamBoi90's Avatar TottenhamBoi90
    • Standard Liege Story - A Liege of their own!
      Season 1 - Pro League Champions, Belgian Cup Runners-Up
      Season 2 - Pro League Champions, Belgian Super Cup Winners
      Season 3 - Pro League Champions, Belgian Cup Winners, Belgian Super Cup Winners
      Season 4 - Pro League Champions, Belgian Cup Winners, Belgian Super Cup Winners
      Season 5 - playing now ...
    Tottenham Hotspur First Team

bypass steam?

Is there any way you can bypass steam and install football managerr as I havnt got the internet atm?? All help welcome! Cheers

2. No, there isnt. Go somewhere with free wifi and do it.

3. Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam shit, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the bloody thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total shit..

4. safisgod
    • “At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you’ll not even able to touch it if we lose.
      And for many of you that will be the closest you will ever get. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all”.

(Sir Alex Ferguson’s half time team talk during the 1999 European Cup Final)
    Manchester United Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by p373 View Post
    Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam shit, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the bloody thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total shit..
    You must have one shit computer if you have always had this problem even without steam LOL! My laptop ain't that super, but runs most games so it ain't all that bad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by p373 View Post
    Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam shit, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the bloody thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total shit..
    Is your computer made of rocks?

I have a shite laptop and it runs it fine. How has steam ruined the game? It doesn't even do anything? you only need to activate it once.. fuck me.

6. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop

• Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post

I have a shite laptop and it runs it fine. How has steam ruined the game? It doesn't even do anything? you only need to activate it once.. fuck me.
    This.

The only thing Steam does is add the "achievements" to the game. Steam is great, I can't see what your problem is.
    Lee and craig curtis like this.

7. Everton Nice Guy Gramps

It's all I've been seeing on different sites. Steam does this, steam does that blah blah blah.....complete BS. Haters will be haters. Very sad.
    craig curtis and Chokopop like this.

How the hell is it struggling, its like under 1 mb!

9. It's not possible to bypass Steam I'm afraid.

I built my computer back in 2006 and it was fairly average back then. It handles FM perfectly fine and it's very close to the minimum system requirements.

10. safisgod
    • “At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you’ll not even able to touch it if we lose.
      And for many of you that will be the closest you will ever get. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all”.

(Sir Alex Ferguson’s half time team talk during the 1999 European Cup Final)
    Manchester United Trainee

Yeah, but how can you activate it without the internet or am I missing the point? Just saying btw

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast