Like Tree1Likes

Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics and XML errors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. having same problem as golasooo

in 2nd season and start my first friendly and boom crash dump either as soon as I click start game or sometime within 10 minutes...

perhaps has something to do with new patch? Burns my britches as I've spent the entire FM12 release trying to get RC Strasbourg on the right track...and now it crash dumps. Also pisses me off because I'm lucky if I get to play 1 game per real day.

2. Do you think upgrading my ram/OS would help anyway (doubt it)? Was going down that path in the next couple months anyway.

Would hate to trash the only good save I've had for FM12...think the problem is, is that I loaded too many leagues (almost all of europe and south america except for lower leagues).

Sigh...

3. I am looking for a bit of help and hope someone will reply.

I just got the game 3 days ago and i keep getting the following message when the game crashes.

program files/steam/steamapps/common/football manager 2012/fm.exe

I have looked online and so far tried verifying the games cache and also updating my directx. These were both suggested through the pages i found online. I also noticed a suggestion to delete my FM.exe but i dont know what that is.

I look in the football manager file but cant see the fm.exe. This is actually getting right on my nerves now as i cant play the the game without it crashing all the time. Oh i nearly forgot i have also switched off the 3d engine to help but i stil get the damn message.

Hopefully someone can help.

4. I`m playing FM2012 witho no problem since her release,Suddenly got this crash dump i try those thing in forums bu dont work,I have only ONE save which i can play,and if I made new one or overwrite currently it is ccrashing when i load any of them....
    Last edited by cap7ainjack; 06/05/2012 at 08:58 AM.

5. Anyone able to help with this error message??
    Tried a reinstall but still appears...I can open the game and get as far as actually playing a game of football, but when I submit my team and press 'Play Game' the message appears.

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of floating_basic_match_stats_state_changed.xml

6. Hi guys had a quick read through the thread and can't really find a solution for my problem and it's really starting to irritate me. Basically when i press play to start a match the games just crashes and I'm presented with this lovely message

no element found at line 1 of floating info state_changed.xml

Some people said you delete some folder on windows, but i'm on a Mac and i can't find an answer to my problem.

Please help.

7. Guys, its important to try to open de Dump files and see what they are about?

8. I have the floating error as well.
    Have looked for the settings folder to delete and there isn't one !
    Maybe that's the problem.
    I haven't updated the game or modified it in any way,this is so frustrating.
    I've played these games for many years with no problems.
    So annoyed with Sega for their complete lack of response, I have contacted them 3 times now via the Sega Help portal to receive only an automated message. Appalling

9. I`m playing FM2012 witho no problem since her release,Suddenly got this crash dump i try those thing in forums bu dont work,I have only ONE save which i can play,and if I made new one or overwrite currently it is ccrashing when i load any of them....
    same here... anybody?

10. hey friends, I emerged from nowhere eror of game.as to settle error because I do not want to lose save
    , any help is welcome.
    Here's a picture.
    sorry for my bad english,i'm verry nervous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics and XML errors-untitled.png  

11. Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics and XML errors-help.jpg Helpp mee PLEASEE !!!

12. Hi friends,I have a problem with the game,when playing my shows:not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of floating_basic_match_stats_state_changed.xml!!what to do,please!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO