Like Tree36Likes

Your one priority purchase in FM 2013
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. Your one priority purchase in FM 2013

People like to throw out long lists of names for potential priority signings

But invariably FM doesn't work that way. We can't sign all these players - and may only get to land 1 or 2 in the first transfer window

So with that in mind...

... who is your top signing priority for FM 2013 (or who was, for those who have already started!). You can only pick one!

Regards
    Triv and chappazz88 like this.

2. Alex Grimaldo

3. Good topic. It's easy to lose the excitement of that one major purchase with so many amazing deals and wonderkids flying around.

As Arsenal, there are a few areas that could use improvement. Do I listen to the over-reacting critics of Olivier Giroud and immediately buy another striker? Do I invest in some much-needed cover (or even improvement) at fullback?

Ultimately, I decided that, despite liking the players we have in midfield, I felt like we were one high-caliber signing short in that area. So, despite wanting to improve in several different areas, I threw 23 million pounds at my new marquee signing, Everton's Marouane Fellaini. He's a "top top quality player" (thanks, Arsene) who gives the side an imposing physical presence in the middle of the park, and I chose him over other midfield options (most notably Marek Hamsik, who made this decision very tough) thanks to his versatility. Fellaini is obviously superb defensively, but he's also more than capable supporting the team's forays forward, and thus he suited my needs better than anyone else.

4. Toni Kroos is that player for me. I mainly play with Dortmund so it's hard to get him, but he's brilliant in a 3 man midfield with Bender and Gündogan. He's also versatile and able to play as CM and AMCRL. No wonder he always seems to end up at Real Madrid or Barcelona when i don't buy him.

5. West Brom,Man United,Celtic,Cavani,Rodallega and Chucho Star Player
    If I play as Dortmund then my main target will be lars bender simply because then I can say I have two benders in midfield

6. Wellington Nem - Valued around 10m, can sign for 3.5m due to release clause. Got a great potential.

Also, I always sign myself..

iamauser likes this.

7. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Manchester United Rotation
    I am going to play as Man united,always my first save,so iam going to get sebastian schweinsteiger,will have to sell all the dead wood to get him.

8. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Wellington Nem - Valued around 10m, can sign for 3.5m due to release clause. Got a great potential.

Also, I always sign myself..

Enough of the shameless plugs
    Raikan007 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Enough of the shameless plugs
    Never. You wait until the 'Best player in the game - Duncan Greenwood' thread I have lined up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Never. You wait until the 'Best player in the game - Duncan Greenwood' thread I have lined up.
    whats your potential there Dunc? -0
    Triv and epic terrorist like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast