Like Tree470Likes

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

1. The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Any questions you have regarding regens should be posted in here!

You will never have the same regen on any of your saves nor will anyone else have the same regens as you! They are completely Random and completely unique per game!

What is a regen you ask?

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc...so that you don't end up with no players in the game in the end
    Threads like the Deal or no Deal thread and what roles/duties suit my player should be used if you are requiring these answers for your Regens, this is for everything else:

This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they foundas well...

Example:

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-djamel.jpg
    Last edited by Raikan007; 22/10/2012 at 11:58 AM.

2. Stuck, your regen is aids
    Triv likes this.

3. Bonus points for anyone that gets a good regen with my name!
    tubby likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Bonus points for anyone that gets a good regen with my name!
    This is you right?
    The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-dunc.jpg
    Jake, Dunc, chappazz88 and 4 others like this.

5. Haha I will always be these things:

Duncan Greenwood
    English
    25/01/1996
    Favourite team: Newcastle
    6ft 5inches

Random PA and CA, so I am normally shite.

6. The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-dugary.jpg

7. Yurt's Avatar Yurt
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they found:

Example:

Attachment 279314
    French, they're always French. I remember on last years save Montpellier HSC having great big handful of 15/16 with insane potential. Chelsea and Man City ended up sharing them equally before I could get a look in at West Ham. Thankfully Oldham provided me with a wicked 16 year old on the cheap to soften the blow. Looking forward to regen time this year.

8. tubby's Avatar tubby
    Star Player
    not bloody interested!

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-ryceg.jpg
    Triv, Dunc and peppilepew like this.

9. Yurt's Avatar Yurt
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    How'd you end up getting yourself into the regen system, mate?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    How'd you end up getting yourself into the regen system, mate?
    He works for SI. So if you come across ANY bugs in the game feel free to send him a strongly worded private message as it will be 100% his fault
    Drizzt, nikidoug, Triv and 10 others like this.

11. Yurt's Avatar Yurt
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    He works for SI. So if you come across ANY bugs in the game feel free to send him a strongly worded private message as it will be 100% his fault
    Hahahaha! love it
    Last edited by Yurt; 20/10/2012 at 02:48 PM.

12. Yurt's Avatar Yurt
    Backup
    I remember on FM 2005 (and did it even go up to 07?) you could send your photo in to become a newgen and end up as the face of the next Brazilian wonderkid! Shame you can't do it any more and we're left with the freaky CGI droids.

13. tubby's Avatar tubby
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I remember on FM 2005 (and did it even go up to 07?) you could send your photo in to become a newgen and end up as the face of the next Brazilian wonderkid! Shame you can't do it any more and we're left with the freaky CGI droids.
    Randomised 'CGI droids' > Computer nerds who couldn't run for 2 continuous minutes
    dfiance likes this.

14. Yurt's Avatar Yurt
    Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Randomised 'CGI droids' > Computer nerds who couldn't run for 2 continuous minutes
    To be fair that's true. I'm not dissing the CGI droids either, in fact I do think it's a really good way of doing it. Got to admit though, there was nothing funnier than scouting a promising Spanish playmaker to find his looks represent those of Cletus from The Simpsons. Just that wicked SI humour I guess.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they found:

Example:

Attachment 279314
    Woh he is good I think good is an under state ment though I would rather say brilliant.

16. If any one finds a regen called Pig Head you will be a holy king.

17. This guy is easily my best regen so far:

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-marios-petrou_-attributes.png

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-marios-petrou_-coach-report.png

5 star potential!

18. Sort out his pace and he'll be a tank. They rejected £7.5m from me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post

Sort out his pace and he'll be a tank. They rejected £7.5m from me.
    New Van Persie!

20. Wow. Damn you Red Star.
    Naron, Hibee94, peppilepew and 5 others like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post

Wow. Damn you Red Star.
    Holy crap he's good!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Haha I will always be these things:

Duncan Greenwood
    English
    25/01/1996
    Favourite team: Newcastle
    6ft 5inches

Random PA and CA, so I am normally shite.
    From five games the best you I've found.
    The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-duncan-greenwood_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-duncan-greenwood_-reports-scout-report.png
    Dunc likes this.

23. Rangers' youth system is rubbish, best player I got has potential of like 2 stars.. rubbish
    adadrobt likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Epic View Post
    This guy is easily my best regen so far:

Attachment 279777

Attachment 279782

5 star potential!
    This guy has progressed pretty damn well!

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-marios-petrou_-overview-attributes.png
    Hibee94 and peppilepew like this.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    How many bonus points do I get?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-duncan-motherfucking-greenwood.png  
    Dunc, adadrobt and InValide jr like this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by LfcCal View Post
    How many bonus points do I get?
    Oh. My. God.

That is ridiculous ahah

27. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Oh. My. God.

That is ridiculous ahah
    whahahahahahaha, cmon SI.. this definitely needs to be reported
    Mastermind and mld81 like this.

28. decent regens
    The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-2012-10-29_00003.jpgThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-2012-10-29_00004.jpg

29. SharkAt likes this.

30. The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-mart%C3%ADn-acevedo_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-yoann-karuturi_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-marco-naccari_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-christian-fern%C3%A1ndez_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-alejandro-rivero_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-matias-gonz%C3%A1les_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-mijo-zivkovic_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-stephan-gallus_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-shaun-greenwood_-overview-profile.png

31. I signed the guy above for 4m. This is him a year later, with heavy training on his quickness:

Dunc, GodCubed, Hibee94 and 3 others like this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    I signed the guy above for 4m. This is him a year later, with heavy training on his quickness:
    He's insane!

33. The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-2012-11-02_00001.jpg Bought him for 35mil euro. But he is truly outstanding. 30 goals in 35 games considering i am playing 1 ST 3 AM ( r/c/l ) who also score.

Boris Picard - Home grown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-2012-11-02_00002.jpg  
    Last edited by SharkAt; 02/11/2012 at 03:41 AM.

34. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    I signed the guy above for 4m. This is him a year later, with heavy training on his quickness:

He is ridiculously good!!! His attributes are better for an AMC though, didn't realize he's a striker.
    JDY likes this.

35. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Rotation
    Guys,i never find any decent regens,what could be the reason?

is there a nack to finding them?

36. Quote Originally Posted by chappazz88 View Post

I buy scouts for every major nation and on each regen intake day send them to their specific country with max age of 15/16 set.

For Africa/Asia I just constantly check their national teams to see if a regen has broke into the main squad.

And also checking through other European/SA nations U21's/U19's manually to see if there's any my scouts didn't pick up.

37. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    I buy scouts for every major nation and on each regen intake day send them to their specific country with max age of 15/16 set.

For Africa/Asia I just constantly check their national teams to see if a regen has broke into the main squad.

And also checking through other European/SA nations U21's/U19's manually to see if there's any my scouts didn't pick up.
    Well that's what you do until Genie scout comes out...
    chappazz88 and Yorkshirelad like this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Well that's what you do until Genie scout comes out...
    Naaaah. I could imagine that would take away the fun of scouting and finding beastly regens. It's one of the major incentives of doing a long term save for me!
    Dunc and Naron like this.

39. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Naaaah. I could imagine that would take away the fun of scouting and finding beastly regens. It's one of the major incentives of doing a long term save for me!
    Good one.
    JDY, thfc_09 and Dunc like this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Agreed. Nothing like finding a beast and watching them grow.
    chappazz88 and turtleiow like this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by malhar View Post
    He is ridiculously good!!! His attributes are better for an AMC though, didn't realize he's a striker.
    I didn't think of this to be honest. I've never really played with a ST that lacks mobility. Switching him to AMC could be the answer.

42. Quote Originally Posted by chappazz88 View Post

i usually have a lot of scouts and look what they have done every 3 months and its detailed work, i check most 3+ star potential player they found and calculate how good he could be
    or just pick attributes for certain role in the search tool , mostly look for player who are 10+ attributes in those roles if ur looking for u18 players

43. Got this guy from Cliftonville. How do you think I should train him up?

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-regen.jpg

44. Quote Originally Posted by quacks View Post
    Got this guy from Cliftonville. How do you think I should train him up?

Attachment 281130
    Quickness in his early years then composure and off the ball.

And teach him to shoot with power due to low technique.

45. The quality of regens is unreal in FM13. Take a look at his players from my current holiday save. I'm drooling over the keyboard just looking at them:
    Last edited by shaderlord; 04/11/2012 at 04:35 PM.

46. Celticthroughandthrough88
    Some exciting prospects at Celtic after some extensive South American scouting:

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-alejandro-pereira_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-guillaume-alves_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-j-lio-cezar_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-magal_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-paulo_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-ricardo-mu-oz_-overview-profile.pngThe Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-valdenir_-overview-profile.png

47. Signed this guy from local rivals Boston.. Already my best player !!

The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-fm-stiker-trinity.png

48. Few more regens I have:

49. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Rotation
    What season are you in? i cant find any regens this good iam in 2nd season.

Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Few more regens I have:

50. Pretty excited about this massive beast

Fantastic header of the ball at 16, and 205cm, 5 star potential rating as well! Good finishing already too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13-albert-van-leeuwen_-overview-attributes.png  

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO