Like Tree7Likes

The Best Players In Football Manager 2013
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Danny's Avatar DannyPremium Member
    Liverpool FC Lucas Leiva Is Boss..

The Best Players In Football Manager 2013

Simple thread really, if you've found/find a player who is very good, or has the potential to be very good (not obvious players) post up a screenshot, or the players name.

Hopefully, as weeks go on we'll build up a mass amount of talent in the thread.

I'll start with Ole Kristian Selnæs

He's 18, and his value is only £14,000

The Best Players In Football Manager 2013-3edf54564051cd7411200b7245fd4d3a.png
    Mike, NickyWWFC and gogogo golem like this.

2. I can't find him! God Damn it! Guess i need the Norway League loaded -.-

Anywayyy. Mattheus, 18 years old, brazilian. Release clause of £1.8m. Labelled the next Diego.

The Best Players In Football Manager 2013-mattheus_-attributes.pngThe Best Players In Football Manager 2013-mattheus_-information.png

P.S Danny, how did you get those extra buttons on the navigation bar? Been searching for ages trying to find how to do it -.-

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean Taylor View Post
    I can't find him! God Damn it! Guess i need the Norway League loaded -.-

Anywayyy. Mattheus, 18 years old, brazilian. Release clause of £1.8m. Labelled the next Diego.

Attachment 279371Attachment 279372

P.S Danny, how did you get those extra buttons on the navigation bar? Been searching for ages trying to find how to do it -.-
    I think he's the son of brazilian legend Bebeto? from the cradle celebration of USA 94
    Triv likes this.

4. The Best Players In Football Manager 2013-jores-okore_-profile.pngjust signed new scout and he just pointed him out so i signed him for united, has anyone signed him before on other fms and hows he turn out?

5. Quote Originally Posted by kandersson View Post
    I think he's the son of brazilian legend Bebeto? from the cradle celebration of USA 94
    After looking at wikipedia it would seem that you sir, are correct! Surely he must be a good talent on this game then xD

6. Saphir Taïder
    20 Years Old
    875k Value
    Touted as the next Michel Platini!

The Best Players In Football Manager 2013-saphir-ta-der_-attributes.pngThe Best Players In Football Manager 2013-saphir-ta-der_-information.png

7. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Attachment 279373just signed new scout and he just pointed him out so i signed him for united, has anyone signed him before on other fms and hows he turn out?
    He was only decent on FM12. He had breakthrough season last year and got his first NT game also. Saw that game and he was good although it was only Finland who he was against so...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    He was only decent on FM12. He had breakthrough season last year and got his first NT game also. Saw that game and he was good although it was only Finland who he was against so...
    cheers mate hope turns out good has great potential according to my chief scout jim lawlor.

9. Douglas Costa 9.5 million scored 4 goals in 2 games all from outside box
    MFerg91 likes this.

10. Otavio:
    The Best Players In Football Manager 2013-ot-vio_-profile.pngThe Best Players In Football Manager 2013-ot-vio_-scout-report.png
    gogogo golem likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast