Like Tree5Likes

What roles & duties are best for my players?

1. What roles & duties are best for my players?

Good day, welcome to Fm-base and Fm13

This thread should be used to ask for advice on players roles and positions that best suit the players stats!

For example:

Neymar

Answer:

"I have had him best play as a poacher, with high freedom but he can also play as inside forward - attack"

please give proper suggestions and additional information to help the member out when requesting player positions

thanks
    mitchLFC likes this.

2. After loaning Veratti for 2 seasons , i think he is good enough to fit my team , but now , the question remains , what roles & duties should he have?
    What roles & duties are best for my players?-2012-10-26_00005.jpg

3. RVP :- I've used him as a Complete forward a poacher a trequestra a deep lying forward advanced forward nothing seems to be doing the job to get the goals, ive played 4231 442 451 all sorts of formations to help him out but nothing but when he gets a chance AWFUL comes to mind he cant hit a barn door from a yard out

Rooney :- I'm playing him in the role he has at united and same as rvp ive tried everything he just isnt doing the business

Schurrle :- i use him on the Left as either an inside forward or winger but again nothing special

Valencia :- The only consistent player im my front 4 but he gets into the perfect opportunities just like the top 3 to either score or shoot and all he does is pass it and the move breaks down.

All in all i just need some advice im in april now 2 points off top and i dont want the title to slip away so i need to know ASAP how to get the best out of them.

4. I'm only 3 games into the league but RVP is doing well for me as a Treq. in a 4-3-1-2 formation. He's scored twice and creates a lot of chances too. He also played well as a Deep lying forward (attack) in pre-season too. Remember, it does take time for players to settle in a new team so chopping and changing isn't going to help, just be patient.

I do agree with Rooney though, he scored a goal in our last game (his first of the season) but he just doesn't play well, I'm using him as a DLF, help would be appreciated.

5. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Manchester United Rotation
    How do i get the best out of Mario Gotze? I currently play him as a left inside forward. in a 4 2 4 formation.

6. Quote Originally Posted by chappazz88 View Post
    How do i get the best out of Mario Gotze? I currently play him as a left inside forward. in a 4 2 4 formation.
    Right wing attack

7. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

• !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Right wing attack

Craig curtis i will give this ago, cheers.
    craig curtis likes this.

8. Or, not being funny, but you could play him in his natural central attacking mid position if it fits your tactic. He's one of the best attacking mids in the game, with the potential to become perhaps THE best.
    chappazz88 likes this.

9. raheem sterling could he b trained to a good amcr or amcl thank you

10. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88

I have Van persie,rooney and falcao,what roles shall i play them in?

+ Reply to Thread