Like Tree10Likes

Youth Rating List (where do the best regens come from)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Youth Rating List (where do the best regens come from)

Just like last year I've made a list with the most scouted countries + some unusual values. Youth Rating basically means how good the regens on average come from that country. The rating is from 0-200, 200 being the highest.
    You can all find these values for yourself in the editor aswell.

The list

Argentina - 159
    Australia - 90
    Austria - 79
    Belgium - 85
    Brazil - 185
    Bulgaria - 72
    Cameroon - 95
    Canada - 54
    Chile - 93
    China - 117
    Croatia - 98
    Colombia - 117
    Cote d'Ivoire - 105
    Czech Republic - 94
    Denmark - 91
    Egypt - 138
    England - 140
    Finland - 75
    France - 151
    Georgia - 65
    Germany - 160
    Greece - 94
    Hungary - 68
    India - 86
    Iran - 105
    Ireland - 83
    Israel - 84
    Italy - 144
    Japan - 114
    Korea (North) - 63
    Korea (South) - 99
    Mexico - 153
    Morocco - 85
    Netherlands - 122
    Nigeria - 135
    Norway - 82
    Paraguay - 90
    Poland - 94
    Portugal - 114
    Romania - 91
    Russia - 148
    San Marino - 29
    Scotland - 83
    Senegal - 74
    Serbia - 94
    Slovakia - 79
    South Africa - 95
    Spain - 152
    Sweden - 88
    Switzerland - 90
    Turkey - 144
    Ukraine - 95
    United States - 132
    Uruguay - 90

So again a lot of strange values. Brazil again being the highest rated by far (not surprisingly), but Netherlands and Portugal being rated lower than the USA, Turkey, Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt and Russia. Weird, I've never heard that any player of those nations was better than the top 5 best players of the Netherlands...

2. Why didn't you put it in numerical order?

3. Because I decided to put it in alphabetical order.

4. Thank you very much

5. No problem. Remember all these values can be changed in the editor before hand or with FMRTE during the save (as soon as it's out).

6. Portugal as not given big names in the last years, but if you consider the last decade, you can see players like Figo, Rui Costa, Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo among others. So 114.

Mexico, USA, has who?

Lol, Spain with 152.

7. Yeah, I'll be editing a few of these. Holland is ridiculously under-rated.

8. How the hell Korea , Ukraine , South Africa , Nigeria , Japan , Greece and China have more rating than Belgium , who is one of the countries with a great future ahead , Morocco with some talents like Labyad and Maher and good players and Uruguay , who has a great team and produce some great players??
    pez89 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DMuusers View Post
    Just like last year I've made a list with the most scouted countries + some unusual values. Youth Rating basically means how good the regens on average come from that country. The rating is from 0-200, 200 being the highest.
    You can all find these values for yourself in the editor aswell.

The list

Argentina - 159
    Australia - 90
    Austria - 79
    Belgium - 85
    Brazil - 185
    Bulgaria - 72
    Cameroon - 95
    Canada - 54
    Chile - 93
    China - 117
    Croatia - 98
    Colombia - 117
    Cote d'Ivoire - 105
    Czech Republic - 94
    Denmark - 91
    Egypt - 138
    England - 140
    Finland - 75
    France - 151
    Georgia - 65
    Germany - 160
    Greece - 94
    Hungary - 68
    India - 86
    Iran - 105
    Ireland - 83
    Israel - 84
    Italy - 144
    Japan - 114
    Korea (North) - 63
    Korea (South) - 99
    Mexico - 153
    Morocco - 85
    Netherlands - 122
    Nigeria - 135
    Norway - 82
    Paraguay - 90
    Poland - 94
    Portugal - 114
    Romania - 91
    Russia - 148
    San Marino - 29
    Scotland - 83
    Senegal - 74
    Serbia - 94
    Slovakia - 79
    South Africa - 95
    Spain - 152
    Sweden - 88
    Switzerland - 90
    Turkey - 144
    Ukraine - 95
    United States - 132
    Uruguay - 90

So again a lot of strange values. Brazil again being the highest rated by far (not surprisingly), but Netherlands and Portugal being rated lower than the USA, Turkey, Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt and Russia. Weird, I've never heard that any player of those nations was better than the top 5 best players of the Netherlands...

Personally I'd not get crazy over Mexico (they keep winning or arriving on the very top of every youth competion they enter u17 world cup they totally destroyed anyone! aswell as olimpics in london this summer ) , what it really does bother me is Belgium the Neds Portugal and , well, SPAIN ! Germany seems fair , Italy and Argentina aswell , I just think Spain is seriously underrated and Brazil is way too much . As everyone pointed out I can't recall a European class , not even world class player coming from Russia Nigeria and Turkey , I mean they've some pretty good players but no one even remotely close to Robben Van Persie Snejider VDV and so on! I'd Put 165 or up to Spain, 145 to Nederlands, 135 Belgium and Portugal, 165 to Brazil and lower to 110 max Russia and Turkey and lower than 100 Nigeria and USA wich are RIDICOLOUS!

10. Quote Originally Posted by totolino85 View Post
    Personally I'd not get crazy over Mexico (they keep winning or arriving on the very top of every youth competion they enter u17 world cup they totally destroyed anyone! aswell as olimpics in london this summer ) , what it really does bother me is Belgium the Neds Portugal and , well, SPAIN ! Germany seems fair , Italy and Argentina aswell , I just think Spain is seriously underrated and Brazil is way too much . As everyone pointed out I can't recall a European class , not even world class player coming from Russia Nigeria and Turkey , I mean they've some pretty good players but no one even remotely close to Robben Van Persie Snejider VDV and so on! I'd Put 165 or up to Spain, 145 to Nederlands, 135 Belgium and Portugal, 165 to Brazil and lower to 110 max Russia and Turkey and lower than 100 Nigeria and USA wich are RIDICOLOUS!
    Brazil are fine. Look at some of the players they've produced over the past few years, such as Adryan, Neymar and Bernard and Ademilson who are growing in popularity. However, I will agree with the point you and others have made about it being odd that countries like USA and Mexico apparently produce better players than Holland and Belgium.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast