Like Tree7Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo's composure....WTF?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Cristiano Ronaldo's composure....WTF?

Cristiano Ronaldo's composure....WTF?-fhjzf.png

He has a composure of 10. What the heck were Sports Interactive thinking. Danny Welbeck....Danny Welbeck has a composure of 11! This is a bordeline embarrassment. How has his composure dropped that much from last year?

2. messi has a 18 composure. what a justice.

3. Well, tho I agree his composure is tad low, I agree with SI on this one. How often do you see CR placing shots ? He always kick ball with power. Also, this is SI's attempt to finally make Messi better than Ronaldo.

4. i agree its a bit low, maybe 12 13 and finishing around 15 16 not 1
    well on the other hand he does need 7 8 shots to score a goal
    or at the Euros we was even more worse, over 40 shots and 3 goals
    elinho likes this.

5. Like Paetojia said, Ronaldo doesn't put many chances away he just has a lot of them and when he does nearly all are powerful shots driven into the goal.

6. DanWalsallFC
    Walsall First Team
    Got to admit, I think Ronaldo's stats are spot on there!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Well, tho I agree his composure is tad low, I agree with SI on this one. How often do you see CR placing shots ? He always kick ball with power.
    He's also awesome at taking penalties and that certainly takes composure.

8. well about 12 or 13 at the most would be about right

9. I agree his composure is a bit low. Look at his goal in the 2 all draw against Barcelona when Benzema played him in, he stayed calm and composed, you can literally see him pick his spot, and he coolly blasts it past Victor Valdes on his near post. Again against Barcelona, in the Super Cup when Madrid won 2-1, he flicks it over Pique, and his next touch is a bad one, and he shows great composure to spin round, regain control of the ball, take another touch to set it up, pick his spot, and put it past Valdes.

You can also just look at his penalty stats to show he has good composure. Penalties are as intense as it gets in a football match, and Ronaldo's records show he isn't one to lose his head, he stays calm, and more often than not, scores.

The last thing I'll say is, you're never going to agree with everything SI says, you're not going to agree with everything in the game. If something bothers you, that is what the editor is for. Some people may consider it cheating, but in my opinion, if you're only changing some attributes by small amounts, ie giving Ronaldo 12 or 13 composure, then there is nothing wrong with that. If you're giving Andre Santos 173 CA on the other hand...
    nSickboy, rammie2011 and serp1 like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MUFCMike View Post
    I agree his composure is a bit low. Look at his goal in the 2 all draw against Barcelona when Benzema played him in, he stayed calm and composed, you can literally see him pick his spot, and he coolly blasts it past Victor Valdes on his near post. Again against Barcelona, in the Super Cup when Madrid won 2-1, he flicks it over Pique, and his next touch is a bad one, and he shows great composure to spin round, regain control of the ball, take another touch to set it up, pick his spot, and put it past Valdes.

You can also just look at his penalty stats to show he has good composure. Penalties are as intense as it gets in a football match, and Ronaldo's records show he isn't one to lose his head, he stays calm, and more often than not, scores.

The last thing I'll say is, you're never going to agree with everything SI says, you're not going to agree with everything in the game. If something bothers you, that is what the editor is for. Some people may consider it cheating, but in my opinion, if you're only changing some attributes by small amounts, ie giving Ronaldo 12 or 13 composure, then there is nothing wrong with that. If you're giving Andre Santos 173 CA on the other hand...
    Not being funny, but Ronaldo doesn't pick his spot. Ever. He just smashes it and hopes it goes in. Don't get me wrong, most the time it works, but you can't say Ronaldo picks a spot when he scores.
    TJD07 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast