newcastle ML help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. newcastle ML help

hi does anyone know a good ML for Newcastle beginning of second season with a budget of 12 mil

2. What is wrong with Gutierrez? He is a great player in that position

3. he is out with a broken leg and i only have ryan taylor who can play there

4. I signed Adnerson from Man U in my Newcastle save and he's been brilliant covering ML for me and does a nice, tidy in the middle. Just the kind of versatile player you'll need with Newcastle!

5. thanks goudi

6. Try Armero (shouldn't cost much) from Udinese, also Yarmolenko or Griezmann ( but i think he may not be affordable).

7. Why not put Demba Ba there I played him as an IF on the left all season he was immense won the prem title, Carling cup and the europa league!!! Simples

8. Also how did you get a budget of 12 million I have won 3 cups and got a budget of 7 mil!!!!!

9. forgot to Say Wellington Nem is available at the start for 3.5 mil and he is awesome but dont know about second season I am there now you could try Weiss got him on a free as contract expired

10. first season i won euro cup an got to league cup final and got beat by chelsea . when my budgets came up it was 11.75 mil for champions league qualification. armero is at arsenal and nem is at swansea . i have bought anderson from everton for 9 mil and he is doing quite well. thanks for the help anyway guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast