Everton 1st season skintttttttt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Everton 1st season skintttttttt

im everton not signed any one got £1 cant bring any1 in with tht i dont wanna offload fellani or baines massive fans of them any good free transfers under 30...i want cb and back up striker and dlp

2. Firstly, get Anichebe and Gueye listed - I ended up getting £3m for Gueye. I also sold Naismith to Fulham for £6m and Mucha to Man United for 1.5m.

Get Anderson from United (either on loan or purchase for £4m, he's transfer listed) and sign - striker - Wellington Nem (£3.5m release clause).

You can get Silvestre in on a free as back up CB (along with Jags, Heitinga and Distin and Duffy) and I would get Craig Gordon - also on a free- as back up keeper.

You'll be fine.

3. i never sell gueye always scores for me and im using anichebe, i transfer listed naismith and mucha no1 wants them lol

4. Agree with above ^^^

I am also Everton..

Didn't really sign anyone first season, played with what i had, although i did get Dzagoev on a free(Joined in January) and i also signed Craig Gordon on a free.

Just starting my second season now and got Scott Sinclair on loan and signed A.Paloschi(2.4M). Still have a few more signings to make..

5. its a decent team getting craig gordan 9k a week!! erm i just need a dlp and ill be happy i play 451 so i need a dlp

6. I played Gibson in that role, had an outstanding first season. Scored a few rockets from the edge of the box etc.

7. I singed anderson (mc), bolatti (dmc), and hubschmann (cb) all on loan and didnt get rid of anyone. Top of the league by 9 points in mid febuary!

8. DarandioPremium Member
    Liverpool Destroyer Of Ego's
    Quote Originally Posted by rush1884 View Post
    I singed anderson (mc), bolatti (dmc), and hubschmann (cb) all on loan and didnt get rid of anyone. Top of the league by 9 points in mid febuary!
    With Everton? I think we can safely say that FM2013 is broken.

9. Yea I know very bizzare, im still 6 points ahead and there are only 9 games left so I'm hoping I can see it through

10. show us pic of league....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast