Having 3 world class GK a good idea?

1. Having 3 world class GK a good idea?

I have managed to produce a great Gk and I bought 1 for nothing and the other one was stupidly released. All of these GKs have potential to be the best in the game. Is it a good idea to keep all three. How would I use them? I am currently using As Roma. Feel really bad because They can all start for big clubs in their own right.

2. I dont think their is any point having ALL three just sitting on your books and rotating them its a waste of talent and wages.

Id suggest, if their world class already loaning 2 out to other clubs, where you have loaded their leagues and are playable, and get a younger worldclass back up!

Then after a year, keep the one that performs the best and sell the other 2!

Make sure you have a recall from loan clause in at least one, so if your keeper gets injured you can get one back!!

If you wanted to keep all three i guess you could just rotate them all but i think thatd upset squad harmony

3. I say your best bet is to loan one and keep the other one as a back-up

4. Quote Originally Posted by jibbers View Post
    I have managed to produce a great Gk and I bought 1 for nothing and the other one was stupidly released. All of these GKs have potential to be the best in the game. Is it a good idea to keep all three. How would I use them? I am currently using As Roma. Feel really bad because They can all start for big clubs in their own right.
    I would sell two of them, get a potentially world class keeper aged below 20, and give him cup games etc. Then when he reaches his potential or when you think he needs to be playing more games, you can sell your current GK.

+ Reply to Thread