Like Tree6Likes

Falcao
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Falcao

Everyone knows of him and everyone knows what he is capable of IRL but i just had to tell you all to just go out and buy that son of a gun...what an absolute BEAST!!

This may be a pointless thread but for those who are thinking, will he adapt to the premier league and would he be worth the price tag.. DEFO

he has 35 league goals in about 29 games and around 42 goals overall

If this thread isnt viewed as pointless and closed i will post a screenshot of his stats and form

But ya, do whatever it takes to get this guy, not too greedy either, got him on wages of 115k although i made the mistake of putting a clause that when he reached so many games he would get 165k but managed to offer a new contract of 150k still, saving myself 15k a week!

2. You should buy Falcao based on the fact he looks like Nesta.
    StuW, Average Joe, TJD07 and 1 others like this.

3. ok heres a screen of his 2nd season with me, first season he was kind of useless but probably just needed to time to settle and adapt

Falcao-falcao.png

4. did shit for me

5. ya in his first season he didnt do much only managed somewhere around 8 goals but i changed tactics and he is banging them in now just goes to show all the people giving out like shit that the ME is shit and you cant win that, yes you can win...if you have Falcao lol

6. He just tore his cruciate ligaments playing for me! Gutted.

7. I got him for 29.5M (euro) at the start of the second season, as he was transfer listed by request, lucky me!
    Djzone likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SYLENTm View Post
    I got him for 29.5M (euro) at the start of the second season, as he was transfer listed by request, lucky me!
    your lucky i messed up as on my save the same happened with neymar and i waited and waited till he stayed so got to wait till he becomes avaliable again. But falcao is my top striker target!! Whats he like?

9. buy him i bought him for 45mil 2nd season for arsenal , i play him alone ST he scored 30 goals in 33 appearances.Never been injured he can play 5-6 games in a row gr8 fitness.Another thing i like 75% shots on target

10. What role do you use him in?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast