Arsenal first season
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Arsenal first season

i want start my first career in fm 2013 to play arsenal and i wonder who i sell and maybe who i should buy?

my suggestions is:

sell:
    mannone, santos, djouro, squillaci, miquel, maybe mertesacker (because he is to slow), diaby, arshavin, chamakh.

and what you think about his replecament?

2. What position you looking to buy?

3. sell santos you can get 8.5m put 10 to it and get baines gibbs in far to injuer prone get ba has clause in his contract can get him for 7m get kara for 3.3m solid DM witch you need to replace song thats all you need and then if you have a nice chuck of money left splash out out a big name player our just bank it

4. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Also give information about your budget aswell. I wouldn't sell players like Merescracker etc just yet. If you don't intend to use them in your plans, give info about your tactical ideas (always have backup tactical plans if things go wrong) , and if they don't fit in, maybe send them out on loan with a recall option in the clause, so if anything goes wrong you have backup.

5. but arshavin, diaby and chamakh should be sell??

i want buy one golescore striker - any ideas about name?

6. Demba Ba - £7 million release clause

7. I am with The Arsenal at the moment too, and I would keep all the players you mentioned apart from mannone, miquel, squillacci and maybe Chamakh (depending on your tactics.)

The others are good backup, and Arshavin can actually be really good if you play him right (As a Treq/AM in the AM slot!)

Also, if you play with a deep line then Mertesacker is quality! And even with a high line, I would keep his as backup for now

8. In my Arsenal save I have signed Falcao (52), Hummels (26), Romulo (20.5), Isco (17.5), Alaba (17), Butland (4.5) and Smalling (13) who arrives in January.

I have sold Gervinho (12.5), Mertesacker (11), Chamakh (7), Arshavin (7), Djourou (5.5), Andre Santos (4.8), Fabianski (1.5) Squillaci (1.3), Coquelin (loan), Frimpong (loan).

I plan to sell Rosicky, Diaby and Koscielny in January and bring in a couple of back up players.

Falcao (16 goals and only in mid-November) and Hummels (captain) are amazing, Cazorla is playing wide left to accommodate Isco who looks like becoming a world class AM, Alaba is coming good after injury, Romulo is performing ok but being retrained to play CM.

I am currently 2nd in a really good save with Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool all up there after 12 matches along with Fulham surprisingly and Spurs are 17th.

Champions League group was a joke, I got Benfica, Juventus and Dortmund I am currently second with a win over Juventus and Dortmund at home and defeat away to Benfica.

I definitely recommend getting rid of the payers you mentioned and replacing them with younger more determined players. my view is that players like Mertesacker, Santos, Arshavin and Chamakh will need replacing eventually so why wait around when you can get good money for them first season.
    Last edited by theclash; 18/11/2012 at 05:02 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by theclash View Post
    In my Arsenal save I have signed Falcao (52), Hummels (26), Romulo (20.5), Isco (17.5), Alaba (17), Butland (4.5) and Smalling (13) who arrives in January.

I have sold Gervinho (12.5), Mertesacker (11), Chamakh (7), Arshavin (7), Djourou (5.5), Andre Santos (4.8), Fabianski (1.5) Squillaci (1.3), Coquelin (loan), Frimpong (loan).

I plan to sell Rosicky, Diaby and Koscielny in January and bring in a couple of back up players.

Falcao (16 goals and only in mid-November) and Hummels (captain) are amazing, Cazorla is playing wide left to accommodate Isco who looks like becoming a world class AM, Alaba is coming good after injury, Romulo is performing ok but being retrained to play CM.

I am currently 2nd in a really good save with Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool all up there after 12 matches along with Fulham surprisingly and Spurs are 17th.

Champions League group was a joke, I got Benfica, Juventus and Dortmund I am currently second with a win over Juventus and Dortmund at home and defeat away to Benfica.
    What season are you in?

10. First season, if you are wondering how I managed to sign those players I am paying alot of the next 48 months.

Falcao - £52 Spread over 48 months
    Hummels - £6 upfront, £20 Spread over 48 months
    Romulo - £5 upfront, £15.5 spread over 48 months
    Isco - £17.5 spread over 48 months
    Alaba - £8 upfront, £9 spread over 48 months

Butland and Smalling were bought outright.

I am basically spending Wenger's bonus now he is not at the club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast