Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quasit

Cavani??

1. Cavani??

I currently have a save with spurs and considering signing cavani. Had a bid of 21m accepted but wondering if their is anyone else i should consider. In first season and play 4411. Have 25m. Should i wait until the end of the season and sign llorente?

2. Quote Originally Posted by stefano28 View Post
    I currently have a save with spurs and considering signing cavani. Had a bid of 21m accepted but wondering if their is anyone else i should consider. In first season and play 4411. Have 25m. Should i wait until the end of the season and sign llorente?
    21m is a steal for Cavani.
    mld81 likes this.

3. Go for it. Cavani is much better than Llorente, unless you're really dependant on a target man.

4. Its 20.5m. Any idea whats the best role for him? Does anybody else play him as a lone forward?

5. Quote Originally Posted by stefano28 View Post
    Its 20.5m. Any idea whats the best role for him? Does anybody else play him as a lone forward?
    Complete forward if he's alone, AF/DLF if using two strikers.

6. bargain of the game at that price

complete player and can a game on his own

7. I used him on my arsenal save as alone forward and it worked great, as AF for me .I used this tactic Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 - v3 (updated 8 Dec 11) - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bassi3 View Post
    I used him on my arsenal save as alone forward and it worked great, as AF for me .I used this tactic Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 - v3 (updated 8 Dec 11) - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    i can easly say that was the best tactic i ever used on fm12! but does it still work the same on fm13? guess i have to try and see thanks for the reminder!
    also about cavani i think hes 1 of the best strikers in game. some think falcao better but imo cavani comes first.. more pace 1 yr younger taller. can play amr cheaper.. less contract fee

9. Yeah you should defo buy cavani he scored 35 goals in 33 games. Pacey and lethal

+ Reply to Thread