Like Tree1Likes

Leandro Damiao?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Leandro Damiao?

Anyone had any success in buying Leandro Damiao from Internacional? Im in my 5th season with United and bid upto 75 million and still they refused to sell. He has a buy out clause of 212 million and they wont accept any less.

Seems a goal machine in the game too.

2. I had him on the last one as liverpool. Got him for bout 20 mil, turned out to be one of the best signings i've made on fm ever. he scored just over a hundred goals for me on 3 and a bit years. Not really looked at him on 13 though, but going on past games I'd say hes worth buying.

3. Only realistic chance of seeing him in action for the first 2/3 seasons at least is to start as INTERNACIONAL.

He is a beast with no equal- will score 40+ goals per season.

4. he is very hard to get! team wants a lot of money

5. I agreed to sign him for £28m in the second summer transfer window, but pulled out in favour of a £10m +Rosicky & Giroud deal for Falcao

6. I remember he was transfer listed at the beginning of mybsecond season for about $20m. I ended up choosing stephen jovetic over him, but he looks like a great striker. Has been performin well in my saves, even though hes not on my team

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

7. Quote Originally Posted by DAK7 View Post
    Anyone had any success in buying Leandro Damiao from Internacional? Im in my 5th season with United and bid upto 75 million and still they refused to sell. He has a buy out clause of 212 million and they wont accept any less.

Seems a goal machine in the game too.
    It's very hard to get him unless you pay an astronomical transfer fee. Isn't it better to use some of the cheaper options available? Definitely check out Rodrigo and Ademilson. Both very cheap, and both potentially world class strikers.

8. He's always on the transfer list on mine like falcao, neymar etc for about 30+ mill but never really gone for him but he's easily singable

9. Quote Originally Posted by malhar View Post
    It's very hard to get him unless you pay an astronomical transfer fee. Isn't it better to use some of the cheaper options available? Definitely check out Rodrigo and Ademilson. Both very cheap, and both potentially world class strikers.
    My strikers are Falcao, Lewandowski, Long and Ademilson. Damiao was first choice but i had to go for Lewandowski instead.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DAK7 View Post
    My strikers are Falcao, Lewandowski, Long and Ademilson. Damiao was first choice but i had to go for Lewandowski instead.
    Haha, quite the strike force there. Might want to consider selling Long, and bringing in Rodrigo if he's cheap. Seriously, the guy is a beast in FM13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast