Like Tree1Likes

Getting the best out of Falcao?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Getting the best out of Falcao?

I am Arsenal, mid-way through the second season. My tactic as a whole is great, I haven't conceded in more than 15 games and I am scoring, but I spent quite a bit to bring Falcao to the Emirates, and with my other tactic, he performed well as part of a 2/sometimes 3 striker formation.

But since changing to a 1-striker formation, he hasn't been performing well. The formation is basically a mix between a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-4-1-1. And it doesn't seem like he is just not doing well with the ball, it is that he very rarely gets the ball (He normally gets the least touches apart from my GK and my 2 CB's!)

So what role should I play Falcao, and what else should I do to get him performing?

well in my Man utd save i play Falcao as a lone striker and in a poacher role and a player behind him with two wingers like this Click image for larger version

Name:	Manchester United_ Tactics Overview.png
Views:	9638
Size:	561.2 KB
ID:	287606

3. Quote Originally Posted by pompey forever99 View Post
    well in my Man utd save i play Falcao as a lone striker and in a poacher role and a player behind him with two wingers like this Attachment 287606
    How does he do? And can I see the player instructions he has, as this is basically the same as my setup

4. Hes scoring for fun in my save as a poacher or CF support
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting the best out of Falcao?-falcao_-overview-profile.png  

5. Quote Originally Posted by rhys93 View Post
    Hes scoring for fun in my save as a poacher or CF support
    Would you mind showing me your team instructions and falcao's player instructions? Thanks

6. lone striker pocher --- 50 goals in 53 games

i got no player or team instructions and he got 8 in 3 games for me

8. 51 in 48 matches (41 league goals, 10 CL goals) first season and 23 in 19 second season (only in late November), being played as a lone striker - poacher.

9. I don't mean to sound rude, but people simply pointing out to me how many goals he scored etc. isn't really helping me, or answering my question.

Could I perhaps see a screenshot of the player-instruction and team instructions too? I want to find out how people are getting the ball to him, what support people are giving him, etc.
    SFolio likes this.

10. You also have Jari Litmanen?! Is he a regen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast